The Father of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory is the eldest son but third child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory is the paternal great-great-great-grandson of Lord Edmund Beaufort, Duke of Lancaster Territory through his eldest child, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory and through his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, third Duke of Norfolk Territory, and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill, and their son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, and their youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was the long awaited son that Lord Andrew Charles Howard prayed for after having two daughters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born on Litha, June 21, 2280 at 7 PM out at Beltane Manor and he was delivered by his second cousin, Lord David William Beck.

When Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born he was created Duke of Lancaster Territory as he was the great-great-grandson of Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort as her brother, Lord Thomas's grandson didn't leaving any children, so it reverted back to Lord Edmund Beaufort's eldest child and daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort's great-great-grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard who is the son of her great-grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher, as at the time neither Lord Charles Andrew Howard III nor Lord Patrick William Howard II had a son.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was the next one in line to inherit the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory and on his birth he was created Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard became fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2275, and he and his wife, Lady Karissa had two daughters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born in 2275, and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory was born in 2276.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard became Duchess of Clarence Territory on her birth on October 31, 2276.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born with a croup of golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and golden skin when he was born.

Later on Lord Anthony Christopher Howard would be joined by a younger brother, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory, equally handsome as his older brother and a half brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory would also be joined by a younger half sister, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, future Duchess of Bedford Territory, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard, Duchess of Northampton Territory, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, future Duchess of Sussex Territory.

The only child that resembled their father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard was Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey resembled her paternal great-great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, but Lady Anastasia, resembled her maternal grandmother, Lady Natalie Romanov, and Lady Sophia Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard resembled their mother, Lad Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory was a proud man and justly so with a beautiful wife and five beautiful children and with Lady Theresa Hardwick, another beautiful daughter.

Lady Karissa had three children with different men, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey were her children with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was her daughter with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard was the only child of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Theresa Hardwick and she had no full sisters or brothers but four half sisters and two half brothers, whereas Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey were full sister and brother and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard had a half brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, Duke of Albany Territory along with Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was home-schooled by his mother until the age of 13 years old and then to attend the same Parochial School that his father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard attended.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard drove his children to school and they would be picked up everyday and return to Beltane Manor after their classes.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was bullied by his classmates and called a "sissy" while he attended and when his uncle found out that the other young men were bullying him.

Lord Anthony's oldest uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III taught him how to defend himself with the use of martial arts and the next time that the young men bullied him Lord Anthony Christopher was not afraid as Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was standing in the background and one of the boys called him a "sissy" and Lord Anthony threw up his hands and gave the boy a good left hook and the young man fell on his rear-end and the other young men fled and he was never bullied again.

Lord Charles Andrew III told his nephew "I taught you martial arts for self defense and nothing more."

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was never bullied again and his classmates in particular the young men came to respect him.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster was a sensitive young man that wore his heart on his sleeve and he was a romantic at heart, he loved music, reading, singing, and dancing. He wasn't into athletics but he did like horse-back riding, swimming, and archery.

Lady Karissa summed her eldest son with this song by Sung By The Carpenters

Close To You

Why do birds suddenly appear

Every time you are near?

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

Why do stars fall down from the sky

Every time you walk by?

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together

And decided to create a dream come true

So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town

Follow you all around

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together

And decided to create a dream come true

So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town

Follow you all around

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you

Wa, close to you

Wa, close to you

Ha, close to you

La, close to you

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Burt Bacharach / Hal David

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard would grow up to be a handsome, young man and considered one the most handsome men in his time just like his father, Lord Richard William Carey, and his paternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard.