A Bride For Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory turns 17 years old in 2302, the same year that Lady Caroline Matilda Carey marries Lord Kevin Thomas Riley

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent is the fourth child and second son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent was conceived in December of 2284 and Lady Karissa announced that she was expecting their fourth child and Lord Andrew Charles was ecstatic with the possibility of having a younger brother for their elder son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory as he had two older sisters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard age nine years old, Lady Samhain age seven years old, and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey age 2 years old.

Lord Anthony was 4 year old when Lady Karissa announced she was expecting Lord Andrew Charles and her fourth child together and the ultrasound Lord David Beck had given her had shown a healthy normal male child she would have around Mabon, September 21, 2285.

At the same time, in May of 2285, Lady Theresa Hardwick announces that she was expecting Lord Andrew Charles and her love child together and Lord Andrew Charles smiles with the prospect of having a third son by Lady Theresa in December of 2285.

Lady Karissa was left to choose the names of their children, and Lady Karissa mauled over names as she was growing tired of the same old recycled names that Howard's use and she settled on Lord Edward Albert for the name of a son and if it was a girl, Lady Edwina Alberta."

Either way, the child would become Duke or Duchess of Kent Territory in the name of Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lady Charlotte Hardwick child would be created Duke or Duchess of Northampton Territory in the name of Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lady Karissa gave Lady Theresa the decision to live at Beltane Manor or she could take her confinement out at Balmoral Manor. Lord Andrew Charles country manor.

Lady Theresa decided to move to Balmoral Manor where she could live peacefully until her confinement was over with, and Lord Andrew Charles made sure that she was well-taken care as his father,Lord Charles Andrew JR had lectured him about his carelessness with his mistress.

It wasn't so much the dallying that upset Lord Charles Andrew JR, but the fact that Lord Andrew Charles had sired a child out of wedlock and the child was a Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew JR confesses that his own father in 2230, had a son born out of wedlock to his mistress and he had provided for his son and his mother in his Last Will and Testament and commended to the of his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew JR once he became Duke of Norfolk Territory reminding him that his half brother was his brother nonetheless.

It was only in 2260, that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR found his youngest brother, Lord Robert John Howard living in the countryside of Essex Territory with Lady Blanche Lancaster and their two children, Lord Robert Charles Howard and Lady Blanche Louisa Howard.