Lord Andrew Charles Prophecy Comes True

Lord Andrew Charles Howard told his son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard that his son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II that his son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III would marry his second cousin, the daughter of his sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in 2338 and it would be his great-grandson that would return Norfolk Territory to the male side of Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard couldn't see into the future as his granddaughter would marry the grandson of his first cousin twice removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III who was the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior who was Lord Andrew Charles Howard great-grandfather.

Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Andrew Charles Howard were first cousins once removed, as they shared the same terrible great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard Howard III was the son of Lord Frederick William Howard's eldest son , Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lord Frederick William IV was the great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and so was Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Ann was his second cousin once removed.

When Lady Karissa Ann announces in 2313, " I am marrying Lord Frederick William Howard IV."

Lord Andrew Charles Howard's mouth dropped and he looked at his eldest granddaughter and told her " You are marrying the grandson of my grand-uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II."

Lady Karissa Ann looks at her grandfather " Grandfather. My mother and father were second cousins, and Lord Frederick William Howard IV and I were second cousins once removed." Lady Karissa tells her grandfather " Lord Frederick William IV is only one year older than I am."

"Tell me about me about my great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard, because neither Lord Frederick William Howard IV nor I know anything about him. Lord Frederick William III doesn't and won't talk about him." Lady Karissa tells her father.

"Lady Karissa Ann. There is a good reason why Lord Frederick William III never talks about his grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I will tell you this much, Lord Frederick William Howard was nothing like his father." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Lord Frederick William Howard was the most disagreeable but handsome man of his time, and he made life for all of his children miserable." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"He died in 2210 and your great-great-grandfather became Duke of Norfolk." Lord Andrew Charles states, " Your great-grandfather was only one year old when he died."

"I do know that Lord Frederick William Howard Senior disinherited his son, Lord Frederick William II when he married for love to Lady Beatrice Bourbon." Lord Andrew Charles tells his eldest granddaughter.

"Lady Beatrice didn't have their first child for years for the fear of your great-grandfather knowing and being like his father who knows." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Frederick William Howard III was born in 2250 along with Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Richard Edward Howard and me." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Frederick William Howard II was considerably older than Lady Beatrice Bourbon and she was younger than he was when Lord Frederick William III was born. He was the first cousin of your great-grandfather, and he is my first cousin once removed, and your first cousin thrice removed, and his son is your second cousin." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Your great-grandfather did tell us that he died when Lord Frederick William II died when his son was only ten years old." Lord Andrew Charles states, "Your great-grandfather was devoted to his brothers, sisters, uncles, and aunt."