The Youngest Brother, The Duke of Langley Territory

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and his little brother, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory are celebrating with the news of that their mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is expecting a second child with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory but no one could be happier than Lady Caroline Matilda Carey because this will be her full sister or brother when the baby is born.

The child will be a Carey and not a Howard and she is very devoted to her father, Lord Richard William Carey and even more devoted to memory of her late great-great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

Lady Caroline Matilda is only five years old, but she has the spirit of her late great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort who wasn't afraid of Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother " I won't share my sister or brother with any of Howard's mama."

"My new sister or brother will be a Carey." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother " We are just as good as they are, even if not better."

"Lady Elizabeth. Thinks she is so high and mighty because one day she will become Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother.

"I won't share my new brother and sister with them." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mama.

"My cousin, Lord Andrew Charles, thinks he is better than my daddy." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother.

"Lady Caroline Matilda. Your first cousin thrice removed is a very proud man but he is no better than anyone else." Lady Karissa tells her daughter " I think your father is far better than Lord Andrew Charles Howard and I love him with all my heart and soul."

"Your new sister and brother and you were created out of great love for each other whereas your sisters and brothers were not." Lady Karissa states " They were born out of convenience."

"I love all my children, Lady Caroline Matilda. I really don't care who their father's are." Lady Caroline Matilda." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"I understand where you are coming from. The fact remains that you are all sisters and brothers." Lady Karissa states 'Just as Lady Anastasia Christina is a sister to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, and Lord Albert Edward."

"One day my Princess. You will become the 1st Duchess of Bedford Territory." Lady Karissa states " You will have an awesome responsibility to guide it into the future." Lady Karissa states.

"You are the future of Bedford Territory and you will usher Bedford Territory into the dawn of a new age." Lady Karissa states "Just as Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Anastasia Christina and Lady Autumn Bridget will."

"You young girls are the future of Star-Base 12. " Lady Karissa states " We know you will make us proud."

Lord Richard William walks in and he asks " What is this about?"

"Oh! Lady Caroline Matilda has declared that she won't let her brothers and sisters see her new brother or sister. She told me she won't let any of the Howard's see her new brother and sister." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Daddy. We are far better than any of those Howard'." Lady Caroline tells her daddy.

"I have to agree, Lady Caroline Matilda. I know that your great-grandfather would agree, but then he was best friends with Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and they were first cousins." Lord Richard William explains to his daughter.

"My dear Lady Caroline. I am afraid that your brothers and sisters and that includes Lady Anastasia Christina have the right to see their new baby brother and sister when he or she is born." Lord Richard William tells her.