Lord Anthony Christopher Howard's Mother: Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard

I was justified when I was five

Raising Cain, I spit in your eye

Times are changing now the poor get fat

But the fever's gonna catch you when the bitch gets back

(Oh-oh-oh)

Eat meat on Friday, that's alright

I even like steak on a Saturday night

I can bitch the best at your social do's

I get high in the evening sniffing pots of glue

(Ooh-ooh-ooh)

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh, the bitch is back

Stone-cold sober, as a matter of fact

I can bitch, I can bitch 'cause I'm better than you

It's the way that I move, the things that I do, oh-oh-oh

I entertain by picking brains

Sell my soul by dropping names

I don't like those, my God, what's that?

Oh, it's full of nasty habits when the bitch gets back

(Oh-oh-oh)

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh, the bitch is back

Stone-cold sober, as a matter of fact

I can bitch, I can bitch 'cause I'm better than you

It's the way that I move, the things that I do, oh-oh-oh

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh, the bitch is back

Stone-cold sober, as a matter of fact

I can bitch, I can bitch 'cause I'm better than you

It's the way that I move, the things that I do, oh-oh-oh

Bitch, bitch, bitch is back

Source: Musixmatch

Songwriters: Elton John / Bernie Taupin

The Bitch Is Back lyrics © Hst Publishing Ltd., Rouge Booze In

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard's mother is Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell. She traveled from Post World War Three Planet Earth as a part of Operation Adam and Eve on The USS Republic in February of 2270, before she turned 15 years old along with 499 young men and women who were left without parents to take care of them.

The 500 young people were part of a similar program like The Children Immigration Program started in England and failed.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell arrived on StarBase 12 on June of 2274 and from day one she became the only woman that 24 year old, Lord Andrew Charles Howard would ever love in his life, but Lord Andrew Charles Howard was ambitious and wanted to become Duke of Norfolk Territory and only thing was standing in his way that he didn't have a child to succeed him and neither did his two brothers that had been since 2251 and 2258.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III had been married since 2251 and Lord Patrick William Howard II had been married since 2258 and not one child had been produced with either marriage.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR turns to his youngest son to marry and give his grandfather his first grandchild and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior was not a finicky man.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was determined the only woman that he would ever marry was 19 year old Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell only wanted one thing and that was a daughter that she could name Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and if Lord Andrew Charles could give her the daughter that she so wanted that she would agree to marry him.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard did what she wanted and soon as she found out that she was having a daughter she agreed to marry him and they were married on March 21, 2275 and 45 days later Lord Charles Andrew Howard's golden hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born on May 1, (Beltane Day) 2275.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR created Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory as a thank-you gift for giving him his golden hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

On June 2, 2275, Lord Andrew Charles Howard became the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa became Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Karissa was nicknamed The She-wolf of Star-Base 12 and the formidable Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Marchioness of Pembroke Territory as she wouldn't take any guff off any man including Lord Andrew Charles and his first maternal cousin,Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory.

One thing about Lady Karissa is that she was devoted to her children, whereas Lord Andrew Charles wasn't and she home-schooled them until they all reached 13 years old and her children attended day school on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann had promised Lord Andrew Charles Howard five children but in between Lord Anthony Christopher she had her first child with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, and then she had a second son for Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory, and Lord Andrew Charles with Lady Theresa had a daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina, and then she gave birth to Lord Richard William Carey and her son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey Duke of Langley Territory, to be followed by two more daughter, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory and with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory she had a daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, future Duchess of Sussex Territory.

Star Base 12 and most of the territories were governed by one Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, many grandchildren and great-grandson.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II was Duke of Wessex Territory, Lord Thomas William Howard his great-grand-nephew, was Duke of Northumberland Territory, his great-nephew, Lord David William Beck was Earl of Essex Territory, and his nephew, Lord Frederick William Howard III was Duke of Windsor Territory, his two grandsons were Duke of Cambridge and Duke of Sussex Territory, and his two great-grandsons were Duke of Lancaster and Duke of Kent Territory and two of his granddaughters were the Duchesses of Clarence, Duchess of Gloucester, and two were waiting to become Duchess of Norfolk and Sussex Territory along with Dukedom of Cambridge Territory and his other two grandsons were Duke of St.Alban and Duke of Albany Territory and his great-great-grandniece was waiting to become Duchess of Bedford Territory and his great-great-grandnephew was Duke of Langley Territory.

You think the Bridgertons were so great, oh heck Lord Edmund and Lady Violet's seven children had nothing on Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort's family.

Lord Edmund Bridgerton was only a Viscount and the hierarchy states ''A Duke is the highest of the hierarchy, next to Marquess, followed by an Earl, followed by a Viscount,   Baron then a Count.."

Lord Frederick William Howard was direct descendant of Sir John Howard and Lady Joan of Cornwall who was the great-granddaughter of King John of England and that is on the paternal side but on the maternal side he was a direct descendant of King Edward I the grandson of King John of England with his second wife, Princess Margaret of France and their son, Lord Thomas of Brotherton who had a daughter, Lady Margaret of Brotherton, Duchess of Norfolk and she had a daughter, Lady Elizabeth who married into the Mowbray family and it was her husband who was the first Mowbray Duke of Norfolk and their daughter, Lady Margaret married Sir Robert Howard and they had the first Howard, Lord John Howard, Duke of Norfolk.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell was not an aristocrat but she married into it but never conformed to it.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann infact deplored the aristocracy and she had no need for it but since she married into it she just accepted it.