The Suitor for The Duchess of Northampton

Lord John Churchill petitions for an audience with Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord Richard Edward Howard III him the request, but by his side is Lady Elizabeth with 12 year old Lady Karissa Ann and 5 year old Lord Richard Edward IV and she is watches Lord John Churchill walk in the drawing room and he bows to Lord Richard Edward III and Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III bows and Lady Elizabeth curtsy and she asks, "What brings you Beltane Manor, Lord Churchill."

"Lady Howard. I have come to ask you as requested by Lady Carey, The Marchioness Pembroke Territory and Lady Hardwick for the hand of marriage for Lady Anastasia Christina for my son, Lord Lord Charles George William Colin Spencer-Churchill." Lord John tells Lady Elizabeth.

"What does Lady Hardwick have to say about this match, Lord Churchill?" Lady Elizabeth asks, "I am Her Grace, The Duchess of Northampton eldest sister, and we share the same father Lord Andrew Charles Howard."

"What does my sister have to say about this match? Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Lady Hardwick said that her daughter is not yet ready to get married until she is 17 years old." Lord John explains.

"Lady Hardwick is my sister's mother and I am afraid I can't override her decision." Lady Elizabeth tells Lord Churchill.

"I think the decision is with her." Lady Elizabeth explained, " I am sure if your son is serious about my sister. I don't think Lady Hardwick would mind if your son visited my sister out at Bedford Territory, but you do need permission for Lord Richard William Carey to enter his territory and he must escort you in Bedford from Marlborough territory." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"My third cousin is here with my mother as I have a younger brother and two younger sisters out here at Beltane Manor." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"Let me ring for my third cousin and you can put in your request, so that you can put in your requested date to visit Lady Anastasia Christina and I will ask Lady Hardwick to chaperone Lady Anastasia Christina and your son." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

Lord Richard William walks in " May I help you, Lord Churchill?" Lord Richard William asks.

"Yes, Lord Carey. I would like to request to enter your territory with my son, Lord Charles George William Colin Spencer-Churchill so he may visit Lady Anastasia Christina Howard." Lord John asks.

"You are free to enter my territory, Lord Churchill with your son."Lord Richard William states, " I would ask Lady Theresa if your son may see her daughter."

"Lady Elizabeth. Do you think that Lady Theresa might bring your sister here to Beltane Manor so that Lord Churchill's son might visit her?" Lord Richard William asks.

"I will have my mother ask her, since they are good friends." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

Lady Karissa walks in and she curtsy, "What do I owe the pleasure of your visit, Lord Churchill?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Mother. Could you ask Lady Theresa to bring my sister, Lady Anastasia Christina to Beltane Manor, so Lord Churchill's son may see her?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"I will ask Lady Theresa to bring your sister to Beltane Manor, but the decision is up to her." Lady Karissa tells Lady Elizabeth.

"I do think it would be better if Lord Churchill would wait until Lady Anastasia turns 16 years." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lady Anastasia Christina just turned 15 and Lady Theresa won't allow her to court until she is 16 and then she may agree to an engagement when she turns 17 and she won't be able to marry until she is 18." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Churchill. Your son is 17 now, is he willing to wait until Lady Anastasia turns 18 and then he will be 20 years old? Lady Karissa asked.

"My son is willing to wait, Lady Carey. Lord Howard's grandmother was Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and I am her great-great-grandnephew and my son is her great-great-great-grandnephew." Lord John tells her.