Chapter 4: Doki Doki Timmy Club

Time has passed since the "Dinosaur Incident" shook the Mushroom Kingdom, with news reports showing the dinosaur battle and the T. Rex's victory. Nobody knew where the carnivores went, but nobody really cared; they were just happy that they were gone. After that, things were normal in the kingdom...well, as normal as they could get here.

In Peache's Castle, Tim walked inside, stretching his arms. Since the week ban had passed, Tim was allowed back into the castle on the condition that he does nothing to destroy or damage it again. Tim agreed, of course, and this was where he was now.

Tim: *deep breath and exhale* What a lovely day to spend in here again.

As Tim walked into the main room, he noticed Boopkins sitting on the sofa. He was watching an anime about a boy in a school of monsters. Tim raised a brow and walked over.

Tim: Hey there, Boopkins!

Boopkins turned to look at him and smiled.

Boopkins: Oh hey, Tim! What are you doing here?

Tim: Oh, I'm allowed back here after a week. Oh, and uh, sorry for the first impression I made.

Boopkins: Oh, no worries! It looked like a lot of fun, honestly. Hey, do you wanna watch some anime with me?

Tim looked at the TV and winced a bit at the show. Then, he shook his head.

Tim: Sorry, Boopkins. I'm not in the mood right now; I'm trying to think of a way to make it up with Saiko.

Boopkins: Hmm? Why?

Tim: Well, aside from the fact that I deliberately made Mario cover dozens upon dozens of miles with spaghetti with the flash drive, the fact that Rexy destroyed Saiko's hammer kind of put her in not-so-good graces with me.

Boopkins: Oh, so YOU made Mario fill the land with spaghetti?

Tim: Yep. THAT, I won't apologize for. But I do feel guilty for getting Saiko's hammer destroyed, as I was the one who let Rexy out from the flash drive.

Boopkins: Oh, so that's how it got out. Where is it?

Tim: At E. Gadd's lab, he's taking care of her and Rex Junior, with Luigi helping every now and then. Anyway, I'm thinking of a way to make it up to Saiko. Do you know if she has any more hammers? Earlier today, Saiko's practicing with other hammers, and...well, they're not as good.

*Earlier today*

Meggy, Mario, Luigi, Tari, and Tim were helping Saiko find new hammers to help her replace her old hammer. Saiko, at the moment, had a large wooden hammer and was going to hit a tall, metallic pole.

Saiko took a swing and hit the pole. While it did create a dent, the force from her hit caused the hammer to shatter. Saiko hummed in disappointment.

Next, Saiko tried a metallic hammer. Swinging it caused another dent, but it caused the hammer to tremble from the force. Saiko shook in sync with the hammer. However, she was forced to let go, and the hammer drilled into the ground...very deep down. Once she recovered, Saiko crawled toward the hole to look for her hammer, only for lava to spew from the ground, enveloping her face and reducing it to a pure skull. Everyone gasped in alarm while Mario just laughed. Saiko's skull turned to look at them, and she sighed angrily.

Then, Saiko got a plastic hammer. She swung it again, but the force caused it to bend, rendering it useless. Saiko shouted angrily and tossed it to the side, accidentally hitting Tim in the process. However, she did not look back with regret.

Lastly, Saiko got a rubber hammer. She looked at the group with confusion, and they shrugged, with Meggy stating that it was the only one available when literally nobody else wanted to give her a new one because the last few got their places trashed from her anger. Saiko sighed and, deciding it was no good to argue, got a good swing. The hammer bounced off the pole and hit her head, causing her to collapse. Meggy and Tari rushed to her while Mario laughed again. Luigi glared at him while Tim just looked on with guilt. He frowned before slowly sliding away.