Enemies

I drove my car into the school parking lot,to my usual parking space but his Lexus was parked there, l did my breathing exercise
breath in, breath out and continued driving

l continued driving and l found a parking spot just three cars down.I got out of my car grabbed my backpack and walked towards the school ,there were alot of teenagers that were going into the school walking through the large glass doors some of them just stood outside probably planning to skip school.

"Blue!!!"someone screamed from behind me ,l turned around to see who it was, it was Stacey  one of my bestfreinds .l signed as she ran torwards me "hey,Stace whats up "l said "oh, nothing but you ignoring when l texted you like 50 times "she said in an annoyed tone on her voice "l sorry l had to finish homework and then l took Cole for a walk .Cole was my dog ."l bet if Cole was a human you would have married him by now" she said. l shrugged there was noway of denying it anyway.We went to our first class .

The day went by really fast .It was time for lunch .
They walked will gossiping or fighting about something dumb l was'nt listening because l was thinking of something ( l miss used my brain alot ) we bought food and walked to our usual table and started eating and as usual they were talking and l was'nt  listening.Until a cold liquid was pured over my head, was it juice or water ? but l didn't care ,the only thing l cared about is who poured me with juice or water.I turned around,it was Matthew one of Xaiver's freinds , l looked over to Xaiver's table and he was laughing.I in steadily knew it was his fault because Matthew was my freind he would'nt just pour with water.

l decided to get my revenge l stood up and walked towards his table carring a bottle of orange juice and poured all of it over his head ,he stood up and threw a hand full of mashed potatoes over my head and rubbed it around my hair .That was when l realised everyone was watching us "FOOD FIGHT!!!!"someone yelled .They were throwing food at each other then someone threw a full cream pie into the air and it landed on the principal's face as he walked in "WHO STARTED THIS FIGHT"he yelled ,his voice boomed across the room and all of a sudden everyone pointed at us"To my office now"he yelled in a demanding tone