Home crisis

I parked my car in the garage and my moms car wasn't in the garage which meant she wasn't at home .I got out of my car and walked to the porch ,l took the key from the tortuises shell and unlocked the door ,insteadly l felt like l was being watched .I went upstairs to my room.I took a shower and threw my dirty clothes in the hamper which was overflowing with clothes l really need to do my laundry my mom never did mine since l turned 15 because apparently l need to learn how to.I wore my navy blue pyjamas and headphones and listened to music.I sat on my bed and did my homework.I fell asleep when l woke up my stomach was growling with hunger . I went downstairs to the kitchen, on the fridge there was a letter from mom.

Hi honey,
I wanted to tell you John decide we should go on a trip out of  the city so we left will be back in a week.
Iove,
Mom

l needed to eat so l ordered pizza .I waited for my pizza in the living room when l heard the door bell, l knew it was my pizza .I went to open the door .The pizza guy wasn't dressed like the normal pizza delivering guy ,he was dressed in casual clothes ,no uniform.I remembered that l didn't have my wallet with me "Can l get your money ,it's upstairs " .He nodded , so l ran upstairs and searched through the hamper and l found it in the jeans l was wearing last week .I ran downstairs,by the last few stairs he was waiting for at the end ,l didn't remember inviting him inside "Sorry for keeping you waiting "l said giving him the money .He took it then smiled but he wasn't leaving "can you leave now "l said a bit afraid.

"l was thinking l would stay for the night since you are home alone ,you know keep you safe "he said grinning the grin made me shiver."No, am fine thanks"l said and took a step back "Oh come on, you are telling me that you don't want someone to keep you warm at night"he said taking a step closer "No l don't, please leave"l said pleading l felt too uncomfortable "l think l should protect you anyway " he said

I ran to the living room and hid under the coffee table "Come on baby ,l just want to play "he said .He pulled my ankle ,l screamed .He grabbed a hand full of my hair and threw me on the couch .He climbed in top of me all of his weight on me then he started to undress me .Instantily the lights went off then l felt the weight off me ."RUN" someone yelled.I ran to my bedroom and locked the door , l pushed myself against the door and sighed l almost got raped the realisation hit me .

Then a deafening roar came from downstairs.There was a silent knock on the bedroom door but l was too afraid to open the door ."Blue can you open the door "said a husky voice from the other side of the door .I opened the door .I looked up because right now l could only see his chest that was filled with abs ,he looked amazing he had ebony black hair that lokked like he had ran his hand through a few times , electric blue eyes , smooth tan skin and red lips which l longed to kiss at that moment .After a minute l  realised he was Xaiver.

"We need to go"he said protectively ."Go where and why would l go anywhere with you?"l said "Because l am protecting you , so if you want to die please be my guest" he said a bit annoyed. I ran to the bathroom and took my toiletries and started packing.

We walked out of the house to his car...It was a Mercedes Bens "Are you okay, you look pale "he said grinning "l suggest you get in ".He said already in the car.I sat in the passenger sit .He started to drive.

I had soo many questions :
First -Where was he taking me?
Second -How did he know l was in danger ?
Third -Where was Cole ?

"Where is Cole"l said "Don't worry his safe "he said "where are you taking me?"l asked .He didn't answer , so l decided not to say anything for the rest of the trip.