The Walk

When woke up l was unfamiliar with my surroundings. Then the events of yesterday came flooding back.

▫️ I almost got raped
▫️Taken to a mysterious house owned by my enemy and his friends And now am in a room given by to me by my enemy.

Well that was eventful

I got of the bed and made my way to the bathroom.

(Blue's bathroom above )

I took my toiletries and went to take a shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I wore a black hoodie and dark blue Jean's with black and white sneakers.

Cole and l went downstairs to what l thought was the kitchen but turns out it wasn't, it was the dinning room the last place l wanted to be.

Everyone was there all sitted on their previous sits with Xaiver as the head and Josh on the other side. Those two had an authority aura radiating off of them, that u could notice from a mile away.

I turned around and prayed that anyone noticed l was there but l couldn't have been more wrong. "Blue!"said Lesley. l noticed it was him because of his excited voice. "Where are you going ?" Xaiver said ."l was going to nonya," l replied emotionless.

I know childish but...

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?" Matthew asked "No,actually I was thinking of skipping breakfast today "I said then...

Have I told you how much my stomach is betrayer??

My stomach grumbled at the worst possible moment. Xavier chuckled "Doesn't sound like your stomach is agreeing with you".

"U can sit down now "Xavier said with a smirk plastered on his face. I gave him a death glare and sit down on the empty chair which was next to him ,on his right.

For breakfast today we had croissants, bacon, scrambled eggs and toast . Talk about a full buffet.

Will we ate breakfast they made casual conversation about what they we going to do today. I wasn't paying much attention as usual . Once we were done eating Lesley took all the dishes to the kitchen.

I helped him clear the table.

"Should I help with the dishes ???" I asked. "No I will handle it " he replied.

"Have u seen the back yard am sure Cole will love it "Lesley said probably trying to get rid of me .

"Oky I will check it out"i said walking out of the door. Cole was playing on the patio , which had two rocking chairs with a circular rug with bright colours underneath the chairs and a circular glass coffee table .

The back yard was a wide open space ,there was a forest right behind it . The forest always seemed to intrude me. "Come on colely let's take a walk "I said not taking my eyes off it. Cole whined showing he had no interest in joining me . I frown and look at him then started walking towards the forest .I wanted to explore, I always have been curious and the forest was just the place to satisfy my curiosity ."Chicken "I whispered under my breath.

I walked through the forest jumping over root that were sticking out . The ground was wet and slippery .

Then the same feeling I felt before came but this time it was worse , i felt like i was hunted. Turn around but there was nothing .

I turned around and continued walking because am probably being paranoid right?. Well the fact that I have been hunted all my life does help explain why I felt lie I was being hunted right now soo it kinda makes sense. I shrugged agreeing with myself .

Then I heard rustling ,I turned my head soo fast I got a whiplash ."Urgh!!"I yelled when my hair got into my mouth. I looked infront of me and a distance away from me probably 100 meters or soo stood a figure, it was hidden in the shadows soo I couldn't see it properly. "Hello!!" I said. Then there was nothing there anymore ,it was like it disappears. "Maybe I was just imagining stuff" i said .

I sighed. It time I went back I turned around to the direction i came from and right infront of me was a pale, ghostly man , he had crimson red eyes, golden blonde hair and pink lips. To be honest he looked attractive but his eyes caused me to swallow the lump that formed in my throat. I instantly knew I was in danger. There was a a light breeze that blew intensifying the situation even more that it already was .

He sniffed then smirked "You smell different, rare. You smell delicious. You aren't human are you??, but a you look human. Soo that has left me with one question. What are you??" He said while circling me. Oky, I have two options die or defend myself that would eventually lead to my death. I already have the answer I don't even know why am contemplating.

"Well if u aren't going to answer I guess , I will have to..."he smiled showing off this fangs. I had the sudden urge to roll my eyes at the person up ther because my life has too much cliches. Ofcourse I would be attacked by a vampire in the middle of the woods. I thought then I rolled my eyes. The same cold toned voice spoke again bringing me back to reality which Isn't where I want to be at the moment. "I never seen my prey roll their eyes at me" he said and chuckled. He was incredible close now I could smell his breath and all I could say is he doesn't need a breath mint he needs all breath mints in our town. "Ever thought about brushing your teeth?" I said. He chuckled "Am sorry abt that my last meals didn't taste soo good " with that he smiled again now that his soo close I could see the red stains on his crystal white teeth. That made me cringe ."Enough chitchat, am getting impatient "he said crouching down to a running position. I look at him in a confused Express. He rolled his eyes. I mean do you are the one ready to run here not me "This is the part where you run screaming for help" he said "Am sorry to disappoint you but I would rather die than run" I said then chuckled at my unknowing humor of this situation. Am gonna die because I didn't run .

Then I felt a sharp pain piercing my head, I groaned damn the hurt like hell. A loud growl pierced the silent forest."Take one more step u are dead Keith "said a voice I could recognise anywhere "Ah! Alpha, it's a pleasure seeing u here "the cold tone said "I can't say the same Keith "Xavier said "I sense anger in your voice alpha, have I done anything wrong "Keith said in a tensing tone "You have done alot of this wrong keith for one u are hunting in MY territory and the worst part you are hunting what's mine "Xaiver said angrily "Ah!"keith exclaimed "That's why she smelled soo rare, she's is your Luna, I should have known . Well I should be on my way now alpha." Keith said "Oh! And one word of advice alpha you should make sure you keep her away from the forest I don't think I can restrain myself for this long next time. And she has a incredibly loose tounge on her , don't u think?" Keith said .

I felt someone picking me up, and carrying me bridal style to wherever they were going but I didn't complain coz he was soo warm and comfortable and he smelled like cologne and the forest .I sighed amazing .

A/N sorry for the late updates I know I promised everyday but I have been busy lately and really couldn't find the inspiration but I hope u enjoy THE WALK. The chapter might have a few spelling mistakes, soo pls inform me in the comments soo I can fix them. Thank u all for your love and support. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love u guys❤