Freezer

It's been a week since the party and a week and a day since my little adventure, and I still haven't asked him what the vampire meant by Alpha or how he found me.

Staying in there house isn't really that bad, I mean I get my own bathroom and they don't hover, everyone is too busy doing there own thing to care about mine plus Stacey practically lives here so that's fun.

I walked into the cafeteria. It's wasn't lunch yet but I had to make the lunch. Xaiver was already there, he was wearing a white plastic apron you the ones lunch ladies wear and a hair net and he looked ridiculous. I should have gotten used to him looking like this but I just can't. "Hey," I said and went behind the counter to get my own apron and hair net. "Hey." He replied. Then we got started on the hamburgers.

"Xaiver, we are out of patties." I said. "Go, check in the freezer," he said. "I already checked there!" I yelled from the freezer. "Really because they are right here," he said from behind me, making me jump in fright. "Don't ever do that to a person," I said with a hand over my heart. I reached for the bag but he just held it higher.

Damn!, his tall arse.

I looked at him with an uninterested look, "Xaiver may I please have the bag of patties please?" I said. He smiled, I did a double take and gasped "You just smiled!" I said. He rolled his eyes and gave me the bag. SLAM!

We both looked at the door. I ran to the door and I saw Tyrone and Lesley laughing. "They locked us in here," Xaiver said casually. "You think!" I said frustrated.

After thirty minutes of torture. I gave up look for a way out. I sighed and sat down, I put my head between my knees and prayed that the other students would realise we were missing and call the principal. Xaiver sat next to me. I looked up at him, "We are never getting out of here, are we?" I asked. He looked at me and said "We are." He said it soo assuredly. I believed him in an instant.

After a while Xaiver stood up and walked towards the corner of the freezer. "I think I found a vent." He said, I stood up and walked towards him.

We stacked up the boxes we were sitting on until Xaiver could reach the vent.

Soon we were out of the freezer and into the boy's locker room. Thankfully no one was in there soo am virgin eyes weren't tainted.

By the time our last bell rang we were done with our revenge plan. We were gonna take revenge on Sunday night so they can't undo it until after school.

♡♡♡♡♡

A/N💜
This chapter isn't as long as i want it to be it's literally 488 words excluding the A/N but i want the other scenes to be on the next chapter soo...this will have to do🤷‍♀️

Thank u guys for the support and don't forget to vote and comment.❤

Am still getting YouTube vibes 🙃