Dinner

I took tour of  my room and it was amazing , if l am forced to stay here this would make this stay durable .There was a knock on the my bedroom door "Blue dinner is ready "someone said from the other side of the door .l opened the door "Am not really hungry right now maybe tomorrow "l said looking at the floor, l was kinda
afraid of the person that was talking , l don't know why there was some authority energy radiation from him that made me cower. "I really think you should eat after what happened "he said will lifting my head to look at him with his finger .It was Xaiver. I suddenly felt angry then l snapped "I AM NOT HUNGRY OK JUST LEAVE ME ALONE "l said louder than l expected it to be ."l need to explain everything to you "he said calmly but his eyes showed the rage hidden behind the calm voice "Come and eat dinner "he said but with a commanding voice, l couldn't help but obey .

We went downstairs to one of the rooms ,there was an oval table made of wood in the centre of the room, black and white carpeted floors, a modern chandelier above the table with ten chairs surrounding the oval table but the table was large enough for more chairs to be added.

Everyone was sitted on there sits one was the head and the other was the sit next to it .

Xaiver sat as the head of the table, and as for me l was left with the sit right next to him. And today 's menu was ribs and mashed potatoes but l noticed that some of there plates had pizza .l think am going to puke, do l have PTSD?.

I placed ribs on my plate and poured a glass of water then l ate .
"You should be wondering why Xaiver brought you here "Josh said in a monotone voice. "Yes, l am wondering why"l said my  curiosity was increasing but the second "Blue you are in danger "Lesley said the worry was clearly heard in his voice ,"oh"l said. l actually thought they would tell me something that l didn't know already like how my theory that other creatures like me exist but l guess if you 'Expect disappointment, you can never get disappointed ' MJ~Spider-man no way home.

"What do you mean 'oh'" Xaiver said angrily "l mean what l said "l said politely. I have made Xaiver angry so many times it has became a norm to me .

▪first - His facial expression would turn sour
▪second-His jaw would clench
▪third - His fold his hands into a fist
▪fourth-His knuckles would turn white
▪fifth-He would storm off

This time he did something totally different , he just sat there and look at me, this is weird . I totally thought he would storm off or something he looked totally calm but l knew he wasn't l could see it in his eyes, well... his eyes were pitch black which of course meant he was angry . I never really noticed his eyes till today .

"Do you mind telling us why you are not surprised "Josh said in the same monotone as before "l kinda do mind " l said ,l liked keep things to myself ,l never really trusted people that easy .You can say it's trust issues it really doesn't matter.

"Well we can't protect you if you don't tell us why these people are coming after you "Tyrone said . This was the first time someone else except of Xaiver, Josh and l  actually said something. "I don't feel comfortable tell people about my life especially people l just meet ."l said looking down at my plate .That was when l realised l hadn't eaten much...no l hadn't eaten at all .

"Plus l didn't ask you to come and be my bodyguards l was doing fine on my own "l said still looking at my food.

"Fine on your own "Xaiver chuckled "It didn't look like that when that pizza guy almost raped you "He said angrily but his anger was not towards me it was towards something else .

"Am sorry to interrupt but l don't think this is a time to argue about who is right and who is wrong "Matthew said

"How about we call it a night and we will talk about this tomorrow morning "Josh said but this time there was some kind of emotion in his voice .

"Wait! you didn't answer any of my questions yet "l said

"You didn't answer our questions we are not going to answer any of yours "Xaiver said

"But l just want to know where Cole is "l said

"He will be in your room before you go to sleep "he said emotionless.

I couldn't fall asleep without Cole ,let's just say he was my emotional support animal.

He is the last gift I've ever received from my dad before he left. Maybe that's where my trust issues come from.

I was now changed and in the super comfortable bed but Cole was nowhere to be seen.

There was a knock on the door ,l went to open it there was Cole sitting there patiently.

Cole is a golden retriever. I got him when l was six a year before my dad left me and my mom to fend for ourselves.

Cole excitedly jumped on me making me fall on my butt and started licking me while l giggled .

I fall asleep but my mind was awake and it didn't let the rest of my body sleep thoughts and questions came and they were left unanswered.

How did he know l was in danger?, how do they know am in danger?. And how can they protect me unless they ain't normal too...

A/N
Hey guys thank you for the support l really appreciate it l hope you enjoyed  DINNER 😉 ,tell me in the comments ,and sorry for the late update l might be updating everyday now can't wait to see how that works out .
Love you guys❤