Party

"Is she dead?" Someone said. Which earned them a smack  "No, you idiot we can hear her heart beat," someone replied in an annoyed tone. "How about both of you leave my room so I can stay dead." I said, then turned to my side and opened my eyes.I was in my room.

How did I get to my room?
The last thing I remember doing was... then all the memories came rushing back.

I got attacked by a vampire and Xavier saved me. Should I thank him or ask how he found me? I sighed and got out of my bed.

I ignored the group of people that were in my room and made my way to my bathroom.

After my shower, I wore black sweats and happy socks. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and then went through my emails I had one from my mom, I read through it turns out John and her were having soo much fun (note sarcasm) so they decide to stay for the whole month. I guess I was oky with that.

After I was done I made my way downstairs to get something to eat and walk Cole. I walked into the kitchen and entered the pantry after searching and successfully finding Lesley's snack stash I took the doritos and left in search for Cole.

I found him in the living room laying on the sofa. I sat down next to him, he moved and put his gigantic head on my lap and started whining. "Am okay now you don't have to worry about me." I said while scratching his neck. Then he barked back a response, "Okay next time am not going to take a walk into the forest if you were too much of a chicken to do it with me." I said and rolled my eyes, he barked back. I let out a laugh "Okay maybe you weren't a chicken but you did refuse to come." I said. " Are u talking to your dog?", someone asked from behind me I jumped in fright then looked behind me.

It was Matthew. I cleared my throat and gave him the look. "Yeah, is there something wrong with that?" I asked raising one eyebrow. Like on queue Lesley passed, "Don't ever answer her when she has that look," he said then passed walking towards the terrace. He didn't even look at me. "No, there there's nothing wrong with that." Matthew said then walked away. Then Stacey walked in, honestly am not surprised because Lesley and Stacey there is never a Lesley without a Stacey, that was how they were before I even became friends with them . Stacey sat beside me and started patting Cole who moved and laid on my lap while his head was on Stacey's lap. "Let me guess Matthew caught you having a conversation with Cole, you gave him the look and Lesley warned him while he was coming to open the door for me?" She said in on breath. I nodded "How did u know?" I asked curiously. "I have my ways," she said. Then Lesley walked in with a packet of gummy worms, "I told her," he said then turn on the TV and connected COD then threw me a joy stick which almost hit Cole.

Stacey threw a pillow at him which he caught swiftly before it hit him. Damn! I wish I had those reflexes.

We have been playing COD for like 2-3 hours now, and I got stacey to take Cole for a walk instead of me. Which she agreed to with a little compensation. Now she was sitting next to me on her phone while I played COD with her boyfriend.

talk about friendship goals am I right?

I didn't even notice that she stood up from her sit next to me until the tv screen went blank. I blinked twice then l looked at Stacey, if eyes could kill she would be six feet under. "Start running," Lesley and I said at the same time. She just stood there and rolled her eyes, "You two should stop being babies, anyway like I was saying for the past three minutes, there is a party at the new girl's house and we are all going so u should go get ready." Stacey said with an excited voice. "Am not going,"I said leaning back on the couch. "Yes you are," Stacey said sternly. I sighed.