Everyone

He pull up in the driveway of a huge house that was surronded by a forest " we're here"he said he got out of the car "Wait stop where am l?"l said nevousily,what if he brought me here to kill me or what if his one of them? "somewhere"he said then he disappeared.l decided to stay in the car until he came back and l would demand to taken home even if l might be killed there its better to be killed at home than in an unknown house .

A light knock shook me back into reality . "Hi " the person said while opening the door .I looked at the person it was Tylar the co-captain of the cheerleading team ,the captain of the drama team and last but not least she is dating Josh one of Xaiver's freind so no doubt she is popular. "Hi what are you doing here "l said a bit more curious now but l wasnt getting out of the car and thats a fact."Uhmm,l live here "she said .

We made our way to the front door rememberr when l said am not getting out of the car until l am taken home, that didnt happen because Tylar said there are some wild animals here that like they  prey 'fresh' so l wasnt staying in that car after that conversation, l know could hav easily fought it of but l couldnt take the risk of them geting any closer.

We walked into the house or mansion.The hall was more elegant than the outside well the inside was more elegant than the outside  to be honest .There were carpeted floors ,the walls were white that made the room look and feel much bigger and they had paintings and pictures on them .The hall stretched out to stairs that lead to the second floor .

The hall had a few doors here and there one lead to the dinning room, the other lead to an indoor gym it continued like that until we reached the "living room " l guess.

There noises coming from the "living room "hat scared me a bit because l hated meeting new people ,it was bad enough l had to move every two-three years just in case they were close .

There were two people sutting on the couch talking once we entered it was like they sensed us and they insteadily looked at us "Oh,hi Blue "said one of them it was Tyrone.

Tyrone is a dirty blonde ,with green emerald eyes and his also a football player so you see how buff he looks like .Next to him is Matthew .Matthew and Tyrone are bestfreinds or wingmen for each other .Matthew is a redhead ,with light blue eyes ,also a football player and yes his the one who poured water or juice on my head and l am going to get my revenge

They are all in Xaiver's group of freinds and l feel kinda weirded out by the fact that they are in the same house ."BLUE!!!!!"a deep voice said from behind me .I turned around and Lesley was there .My evening just went from worst to worse or is it better ahh between those two you chose.

"What are you doing here?"l said while going in for a hug .He opened his arms gladly "Uhm we/l will explain everything during dinner"he said then a low growl came from behind us ,it startled Lesley and he quickly broke our hug .I turned to see who it wasy it was Xaiver "Someone show Blue to her room and everyone else in the dinning room now!" he said in a demanding deep husky voice that voice made my knees turn to jelly "Just to make sure who is surpose to show Blue to her room?"Matthew said and winked at me "Tylar!"Xaiver said in an annyoded voice .

Behind him was Josh the co-captain of the football team ,Xaiver was the captain ,like l said before he and Tylar are a thing that the only info l have on him maybe it is because he never talks or says anytging unless he wants to .But he has brown hair ,forest green eyes and he is buff just like everyone else in this house.

"I have a question" l said stating the obvious "All your questions will be answered during dinner"he said .Tht made me mad why did he easily get on my nerves it was soo annoying.

Tylar and l made our way up the stairs to the second floor we took a turn to the right , to the end of the hall."This is your room mine is three rooms from here so if you need anything you can just shout, l mean that literally and figuratively ," she said with a serious face which made me giggle ."Thank you, " l said then entered the room .

It looked amazing .

*******
A/N -sorry for the late update ,am busy .Thank you for your support love u guys😘