The Forgotten Tale: The Twin Star

[Alcor POV].

Currently, I'm making my way to the north, where the relic was located. Along the way, I notice there was less Grimms in the area until…

[You have acquired Title: Wild Card]

Title: Wild Card
Effect: You gain 25% Stats Boost when fighting a strong opponent

[You have acquired Wild Card Skill: Charm]

Charm (LVL. 1)
This make the Gamer more noticeable to girls and boy. But the higher this Skill, the higher chance you make a girls fall in love with you immediaty.

Alcor: . . . . Fuck

I said as I grateful for the Title's effect but regret the Title's Skill. After a minutes running, I arrived at the place I believe was the place I searched.

 After a minutes running, I arrived at the place I believe was the place I searched

Alcor: Is this the place? Kinda like a fuck up place.

I walked inside the abandoned temple and finds…

A red king piece.

Alcor: . . . . Are you telling me that all of this mess only for a FUCKING GODDAMN CHESS PIECE!!!!????

Alcor: FUCK YOU OZPIN!!!!!!

[Ozpin POV].

I chuckled at this as Mrs. Goodwitch frowned at Mr. Alastor's language. I then looked at Mr. Alastor that started to walked away while cursing under his breath.

Ozpin: Tell me, Glynda.

Glynda: Yes?

Ozpin: Have you ever heard the Fairy Tale of The Twin Star?

Glynda: The Twin… Star?

Ozpin: Indeed. It an old fairy that have been forgotten by everyone except me… and "Her".

Glynda: *curious* What… is it about?

Ozpin: *smile* Then, I shall tell you this forgotten tale.

Ozpin (Narrator): Once upon a time, when the Brother Gods ruled the First Humanity, two special Humans were born with Magic equal to the Brother Gods.