Ruby Rose and The Force of Yanderes

[Alcor POV].

Currently I am walked around after get myself out from the infirmary room. Look like it was an afternoon closed to night. I groan remember what just happen hour ago.

Currently "S", Kurohime and Yosora the Qliphoth Codex is having a "girl talk" with each other deep inside head so I can't hear anything they said. I put a bet they are fighting each other.

Alcor: *groan* Like this day not gonna get any worst.

I keep walking as I about to turn into the corner, I end up crashed into someone as the said someone fall and yelp while I still remained standing but surprised at this. I then looked at who I crashed and see a girl with black haired and red streak wearing a black anf red clothes.

Alcor: Oi! You okay?

Red: *groan* Ouch, yeah. Thank you f-

The girl about to finish her words but stop mid sentences upon looked at me. Huh, I just notice that this girl has Silver Eyes, quiet rare eyes color though.

Red: ARE NOT YOU THE STUDENT?! OH MY OUM! IT NICE TO MEET YOU!

Alcor: Fuck! You"re loud!

Red: *gasp* Swear Jar!

Alcor: What the fucking hell wrong with you women?! Are you try to make deaf!?

Red: *yelp* Ep! I'm so sorry! I just excited meeting new student though.

Alcor: *groan & murmur* Ugh, once again I just jinx myself.

Ruby: Anyway, the name is Ruby Rose, a proud leader of team RWBY. Also, I am 15 years old if you want to know.

Alcor: … Alcor, Alcor Alastor. 17 years old and I don't trust you.

Ruby: EH?! WHY YOU DON'T TRUST ME?! IS IT BECAUSE I CRASH INTO YOU?! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?! TELL ME!

Alcor: Shut up. Shut you fucking cute mouth before I fucking kiss it.

This Ruby girl shut up as her face immediately blushing mess after what I said. Smooth Alcor, fucking smooth.

Ruby:

Ruby: *blush mess* W- Well, i- if y- you s- said so, I- I will s- shut up

Alcor: …Thank you. Anyway, I need to find my room which I don't know where. Fuck.

Ruby shook her head to get rid the blush but her face still has a little tint of red from before.

Ruby: *blush* O- Oh! Professor Ozpin just asked me to show you your room. That the reason I quiet excited to meet you.

Alcor: …Bruh.

Ruby: *giggle* You are so funny Alcor.

Alcor: Pfft! Please, I am not funny.