My Name Is...

[Alcor POV].

Currently I was making my way back to Ozpin and Glynda. I sweared, the moments I see his face, I gonna punch it to make up for this mess he make me deal with.

Alcor: *mutter* Curse you Ozpin.

*Screech! *

Alcor: OH FOR THE SAKE OF FUCKING GOD! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DAMN THRASH YOUR INSECTS!!!

I angrily shouted at the big ass insect a.k.a Death Stalker as I cut it stinger. I then used my Scythe and swing it downward to it head with a strong force.

Alcor: OK! WHO NEXT?! I'M FUCKING DONE WITH ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT SO MAKE IT FAST!!!

*Screech!!!*

I goes silent at this as a big shadow cover the sunlight as the moments I look up...

Alcor:... Fuck me and my stupid mouth.

The 'thing' crash down as a smoke of dust engulfed the area it land as I still mad at myself. The dust clear off revealed...

Alcor:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Alcor:... What is that!? What the fucking hell is that!?

S: Hm~ base by my non-exist database, that thing known as Grimm Garuda, a Level 15 Grimm. Usually they live in Atlas. Well, maybe your ranting cause it to fly all over from Atlas to Vale just to eat you.

Alcor: I freaking hate you

S: Love you! .

*Screech!!!*

Alcor: SHUT UP!

I try to slice it but the damn bird fly away and keep screeching that really annoyed me for every single goddamnit second!

Alcor: Just die you damn oversize bird!

I bent my legs to create enough force for me to jump. I then leapt into the sky and brought down my scythe to the damn bird's head only for it fucking missed!

Alcor: I'M FUCKING HATE THAT BIRD!!!!

*Screech!!!*

Alcor: JUST DIE!!!

I picked a big rock from the ruin and throw it to the fucking bird and SOMEHOW it freaking hit on the fucking bird's head, knocked the bird down to the ground. The bird looked around in confused.

*Screech?*

The confused bird and I looked at each other as I covered my face but not out of anger but...

Alcor: So...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.