Bonus Chapter 3

"Miku..." Sumedh whispered his wife's name, who was sleeping in between their 6 little monkeys and 2 in the belly. Of course, he promised his daughter to reach his target of 10!

"5 more minutes Sumi... I'm tired!" She said while turning to her right side with her heavy belly. Sumedh chuckled at his wife, who had forgotten about her birthday. 

"Happy Birthday Jaan!" He caressed her hair and left from there.

About an hour later, she woke up as her midnight craving began. She was held in confusion when none of her children, especially the oldest, I mean THE OLDEST one, were not with her in the room. She took tiny steps to the doorstep of her bedroom.

She was surprised at what she saw after opening the door. Each of her kids was holding a cardboard saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! WE LOVE YOU!" Mallika's eyes pooled with happy tears. She hugged them. Those little munchkins stood on a stool to kiss her, as she couldn't bend down.

On the other hand, Sumedh was leaning on the wall, crossing his arms over his chest, watching his wife and kids. She was the same person who was tortured to hell. She was the same person who was said couldn't bear a kid. She was the same person who thought she wouldn't be happy ever again. 

Now, all that has turned into a myth. She's the happiest person on earth. And of course, without Sumedh, her better half, it wouldn't be possible. Not only him, but her  positivity, her strength and her trust in her Supreme Lord, Shri Krishna.

After that, the kids brought a moist chocolate cake from the refrigerator, which was Mallika's favourite. They cut the cake and enjoyed their night. After the mini-celebration, Sumedh put the kids to sleep as some of them have to attend school tomorrow.

"Someone hasn't wished me yet!" Mallika frowned, sitting carefully on her bed. Sumedh said nothing, but sat next to her. He took her right palm into his, and kissed it. He cupped her face, and his eyes told her enough how much he loved her. He was grateful that his mother-in-law gave birth to this angel without wings on this day. Sumedh looked at his watch blankly. And out of the blue, he exclaimed, "Happy Birthday Wifey!" 

"What took you so long?" Mallika asked.

"Look at the watch! It is 1.59 am. That is your birth time! Technically, you're just born and I'm the first wisher!" Sumedh said proudly. Mallika smiled at his little efforts, which meant a lot to him.

"Thanks my love!" She pecked his forehead.

Just a short update upon our Miku Queen's Birthday

Just a short update upon our Miku Queen's Birthday. Happy Birthday Mallika Ji.❤️ Will be updating this on my Instagram page as will with some edits. Do not miss it. (IG: parmitha.writes) Don't forget to

VOTE ✅
COMMENT ✅
SHARE❤️