Bonus Chapter 2 🔞

Mature Content Ahead🔞
************************

"Sumedh where are you bringing me to? Before moving from the house you said I'll know soon. Now it's been hours and you are still not telling me! No wonder why Sumedhians are afraid of your 'Soon'!" Mallika frowned as Sumedh made her walk while closing her eyes. Sumedh chuckled.

After a couple of minutes of walking, Sumedh froze. Sumedh shifted his hands from her eyes to her slender waist. Mallika's brown eyes fall on the villa which was decorated with LED lights. She shifts her gaze towards Sumedh in astonishment.

She was about to say something, but Sumedh interrupted. "Happy Wedding Anniversary My Wifey!" She said looking straight into her eyes. She thought he forgot about it as he talked nothing about that since morning.

"You..you remember?" Mallika asked innocently.

"Obviously! How would I forget this beautiful day when I made you mine officially? This is the best thing that happened in my life meri Priya Patni!" He said while pulling her closer. He pecked on her tiny nose while Mallika kissed his chin.

Sumellika went into the house. Mallika was amazed to find that the villa was exactly what her dream house looks like. She always has a sketch of her dream house in her diary.

"So, how's your dream house?" Sumedh winked at her. Mallika's happiness knows no bound. She ran around the house like a kid. Sumedh grinned at her. Mallika was stopping her childishness.

"Ok, that's enough, let. ." Sumedh called her.

"No way!!! I won't!", She giggled and continued to run.

Sumedh smirked at her. As she ran across him, Sumedh lifts her up by her waist easily.

"Leave me Sumi! It's so nice here!"

"More to go!" He whispered. Then, Mallika kept quiet. He carried her to their personal room. He made her sit on the bed and opened the wardrobe. He took out a gorgeous red gown for Mallika and a plain black t-shirt and pants for him.

"Change yourself to this dress" he gave her the gown.

"But Sumedh.. "

"Not buts..."

"Fine"

After changing himself into black attire, Sumedh was waiting for her at the table next to the swimming pool. Sumedh prepared for candlelight dinner under the shine of a Beautiful moon accompanied by the tiny stars. But who knows, the Beauty of that moon and stars can be dominated by a living angel.

Not very far from the place, Sumedh saw his queen walking toward her. "Oh damn! She's looking damn hot." He thought.

What he said was 100% true. She was looking so gorgeous, hot, and sexy too. The off-shoulder gown made her collarbone and shoulder show off themselves. Her revealing waist and back of hers add sexiness to her. Her brown wavy hair was dancing on her back and shoulders. The huge cut on the right part of the gown revealed her milky thighs as she walks. Only wearing her mangalsutra, Sindoor on her portion, and a small pair of earrings, she looked like the Queen of the Angels.

"Hello!" She snapped her finger right in front of her hubby to bring him out of the dream world. Sumedh holds her hand and kissed them. He made her sit and wear the dining cloth.

They started their dinner with red wine. After years, they got some personal space. After the birth of the triplets, they couldn't spend time with each other. Their responsible comes before their pleasures. Now, it's time for them to show all their love for each other. They talked to each other with an open heart for years. They weren't feeling hungry, so they just ate some cucumber salad and end with red velvet brownies. It was Mallika's favorite.