idk what title to put

So, there is one thing that annoys me most..the fucking stereotyping of my country(Greece). Like, let me explain.

Almost always Greece is potrayed as the following:

-Wearing an tunic
-Being a girl
-Being very poor
-Always wearing a goddamn olive crown.
-And in general being limited to the ancient greek stuff, I have seen a thousand times..

Honestly, everyone always screaming other countries being stereotyped/falsely protrayed. But, I haven't seen anyone say about much more minor countries..

Now, going back to the Generic Greece..as you can see this is the most common features someone will see in Greece across the fandom.

Can you all be a little more original and actually see how 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐍 Greece is like.
I will give an example right now:

You can make Greece for example overworked and have some kind of mental illness. This is due to how things are here. A lot of people work long hours with low wages, everyone's stressed about going by.

This is an example that can bring new light to the character, making the one to read/view it and ask questions about the reason why it is this way. This brings also much more depth in the character also.

Now, let's talk about gender.

Greece, is almost always potrayed as a girl, and rarely as a boy.

For me the girl thing is super annoying due it being done so much.

There is a solution to this problem: How about we make it bigender? Genderfluid? Non-Binary? I haven't seen an enby Greece yet.

So, with all of these thoughts in mind. How about we use all newfound ideas and make a few intersting versions of Greece?:

1. Greece is a talented doctor, who was a deep love for science, philosophy and other cultures! But, unfortunately due to having an alcohol addiction caused by the emotional distress of his massive debt, he doesn't believe in his self anymore and drinks away his problems making him act like the stereotypical Greece. When sober, he is soft-spoken, yet loud and very intelligent and anxious. He also was the other Mediterranean countries and Egypt trying their best to help him. Will they succeed or or they will fail before they can help him?

2. Greece in this AU  has a secret side, in which he essentially lives a second life, in another world with new Countries and Organizations! He is very much loved here, being his escape from the harsh reality. Yet one day someone discovers his personal diary of this place and discovers its existence. Why has Greece been disappearing recently?

3. The shadow of Junta(Hunta) still haunts Greece to this very day. They still see Hunta's ghost when looking at mirrors and him whispering in their ears about 'restoring' the Empire. One day in a meeting at the UN HQ, Greece started acting weird and started getting violent. Now, everyone's wondering what's going on. Philip's sees the Shadow of Martial also. Will Philip be the key to finding out what happened?

These are all promts of stories. Feel free to use them with credit.
And there grammatical errors throught the chapter.

Anyways, rant over. Have a nice day/night.