Another late night rant

Greetings once again, I have returned from the shadow realm for a new rant.

You may ask right now. "What is it this time?"

Well, dear reader. This time we will rant about a very common trope in CH fanfics.

This being:

USA and their states, and them being a single parent of these 50 states* (They are apparently children). And for some reason not any other Country/or Organization not knowing their existence for whatever dArK reason. And then these being discovered and then everyone is shocked *gasp*.

Anyways.

That shit is generic as fuck and stupid also.

1) How do not they know about a literal country's regions?? Especially USA's, who's a FEDERATION. And why wouldn't someone like UN not know about these? Their HQ is literally located in the USA..

2) How did they came to be?? Who's the other parent? Were they adopted? Or just popped in existence?

3) Why should America hide them??(Expect if there is a in-world explanation for this, like them being illegal? Them considered extinct?)

4) Why is America single? How do they handle all of that without depression or any other mental illness manifesting??

These and many more questions are sometimes left unanswered and they just follow the generic plot(i wrote about it above)

Now, another issue is how overused this concept is. Go to the most popular and the top stories is exactly that.

Com'on guys, try to come with much original ideas.

Also, I will show a few solutions to this issue:

1) Make it realistic on the reality of how it is to raise children:

-America wouldn't have free time at all, especially if they are a single parent. They would not have time to focus on their self and work.

-Children are not all sunshines and rainbows. They tend to get to trouble a lot, are extremely needy and want to all the attention, etc.

-She should have CPS called upon her. /j

-The older children being parentified.

2) There is no need for them to hide their states, unless:

-There is a reason why and it makes sense.

ex. A curse that if another country sees another regions get extremely bad things happen to them.

3) Try to use different countries! What about Australia? Maybe Canada? It will be interesting to see them in this.

3) Have a plot that makes sense.

4) Just have fun with it:

-I am not going to witch haunt you for doing a generic USA parent story.

~-----------~

Anyways, that's it for now. I am going to return back to the shadow realm.

Also, I would like oneshot ideas in the comments.

Here are the rules:

-No thirdunion shit
-No smut, because I don't want to ruin my image.
-No USA-centric

There also things I will do with happiness:

-Recovery fics!(ex. someone recovering from a injury)
-Comfort fics!
-Angst with fluff
-Angst
-Crackfic like stuff
-Euro-centric stuff!

Anyways, Have a nice day/night!~