Trends and Dissonance.

Greetings, it's been a while since I last posted.

It's always these solemn nights that I get an surge to post, I wish I had the motivation more to write my own unfinished works.

There have been various reasons why,  to inform I will not expand upon this any further.

Now, let's get straight into the point.

..

Go on to the "Top" section of the #countryhumans tab, what do you see this time?

The thousandth Rusame fanfic made by a USian people, whom is probably outcasted by their peers and find comfort in shipping personifications of countries? Who can really blame that kid?

Maybe, the same kid has the USA being a single parent to all of their states and keeping that truth a secret veiled behind lies. Out of irrational terror maybe? We don't know.

Sometimes it is the occasional Gerpol, crafted by the hands of another faceless person among countless others. These are normally adorable might as well I say.

There will be the usual AUs of maybe a school of the countries, lead by the big Organizations as their educators, where there is more meeting the eye.
The cozy cafe AU, where warm feelings feel the hearts of a readers, many use it as a escapism for the pains of their lifes, just to see some light into their life for once.
It might have these packeted with pace and action,  whom stakes are high and audience sits back and read with their full attention, watching the story unfold, rooting for the heroes.
Or maybe, where the sense of dread and hopelessness gets to their very core, a place where the unknown can be a fiend or foe. Keeping the readers up at night in terror, silent pleads of mercy for a tiny bit of hope for the characters.
A massive conspiracy where the truth is unveiled for the world to see and downfall of the current status quote.

Some more unique than others, depending on now well they are executed and written, by their respective authors.

Or, it can be the most the vile things, an abomination brought to an art gallery where all exhibits are allowed.

A story where two very opposing enemies are secret lovers, one committing an unspeakable against those they consider undesirable, whilst other has other motvies kept with a strong fist at hand.

A malevolent being whom haunts an unfortunate Nation, an force of nature, who's mere slightest reference makes even the most hardened of individuals shaken at their core.

Forcing the poor angel in a cage where that being can play with them.

Tell me, O , Authors of these twisted tales.

What passed through your head whilst crafting these vile stories?

Is it out of naivity or pure deluded thoughts?

What gave you the right to acurse the rest of us with these creations of out of the disharmony of nightmares?

..

I should apologize for this one. It fills me with a primordial rage witnessing these kind of works.

Let spill out the true reason the above, excluding that part.

It all boils down to the fact, that many of these stories lack a sprinkle of originality. I have told this before and will say it again;

Why do we keep allowing ourselves to fall victims to social trends?

So, many of these stories have the overall same formula and central arc.

..

Ah, anyways, in the end we should try to lift up the fog puts down to us by the pawnmasters of our own making.

Hah, that sounds like a good plot idea, doesn't it?

Let's march forth to the gates of wonder and retrieve the dreams of fantasy shalln't we?

.

The language here does sound a bit "flowerly" but, does it really matter in the end?

I hope you all have a nice night/day, dear Readers.

May the stars shine upon all of us.

, Author Pun out.