The Phenomenon

I opened my eyes in the morning having fallen asleep in Jacobs arms again, I get up and shakes him. "Jake, wake up."

He jumps with a start and sits up looking around as I crack my neck making my way to the stairs. "Shit!" He yells.

"Jake, you are more than welcome to take a shower in the guest bathroom. I do believe I have clothes in there for you." I say holding onto the railing.

"Thanks Red." He says getting up and following me to the stairs, as we make our way up we separate as I head to my room and then closing my door I shake my head heading into the bathroom to clean up. After my shower I hear the guest bathroom shower start as I dry my hair and put it into a simple ponytail.

I then hear the shower turn off and Jacob brushing his teeth, I smile and then as I walk to my closet I trip and fall catching myself and leaning on the wall

I then hear the shower turn off and Jacob brushing his teeth, I smile and then as I walk to my closet I trip and fall catching myself and leaning on the wall. "Damn it I need to calm down." I say to myself as I shake my head making my way into my closet looking around deciding to wear pink, considering I'm expanding my color palette even though I like my darker colors.

" I say to myself as I shake my head making my way into my closet looking around deciding to wear pink, considering I'm expanding my color palette even though I like my darker colors

Jake comes and knocks on my bedroom door. "Red, I put my clothes in the hamper in the bathroom. I also am gonna take my jacket today but I left you another one of my jackets for you to have.

"Alright Jake. I'll wash your clothes when I get home from school ok." I shout from the closet.

"Alright Red. Do you mind if I stay the night again?" He asks as I am still in the closet.

"No I don't mind but are you sure it's a good idea for your father to be home alone?" I shout looking through my dresses.

"He's fine. He will call me if he needs me, besides I got to go back to the reservation for school anyway." He says at the door.

"Alright you can drive my car, just don't wreck it." I shout back.

"Don't you need your house keys?" He asks.

"I have another set so don't worry Jake. Now head off to school because you have a drive." I shout finiding a dress and shoes.

"Alright Red. I'll see you when I get back." He shouts heading down the stairs.