King of the Narrow Sea

I played with the necklace Daemon gave me as I listened to men with marriage proposals with Rhaenyra. I watched Rhaenyra look up to Sir Criston

"and tell lord Dandarrion, did you think my great grandmother is as beautiful as they say."

lord Dandarrion "This was half a century ago princess."

"yes, it's ways."

everyone was laughing

Knight "that's was not necessary princess,"

"the man is older than our father. it's insane that he thinks he is a contender for my or sister's hand. Next. And now a child."

man "the backwoods are an ancient house. with a formidable army. in the river runs, they once ruled as kings."

"and that's support to impress me."

boy "my princess," he kept talking until a boy interrupted him

"alright let us have the next."

then a fight broke out "we're leaving in time for this nonsense. ready the ship we are leaving."

Rhaenyra "they're all stupid."

"yes, they are Rhaenyra."

we were on the ship, I looked over the ship when I saw King's landing.

"how do you think hell talk it."

Rhaenyra "you not choosing anyone, I think it will be fine."

"life is such a boar I wish I was born a man I would rather be faced with a thousand swords than be looked up in the castle."

I heard a dragon scream I looked up

Criston "take cover."

I saw Daemon dragon and it hit the ship we fell over, I landed pretty hard on the ground.

"Daemon!"

we made it back in time we were in a huge crowd in the king's hall, and father put his crown on

I held Rhaenyra's hand as everyone was gossiping. we watched as he entered with a crown and new hairstyle. I watched as the king's men draw their swords Daemon dropped a sword

 I watched as the king's men draw their swords Daemon dropped a sword

Daemon "add it to the chair ."

Father "you ware a crown. Do you also call yourself a king?"

Daemon "once we smashed the Triarchy, they named me king of the narrow sea, but I know there is just one true king your grace." he removed his crown "my crown in stepstone is yours

Father "well where is lord Corlys?"

Daemon "he said home."

Father "who holds the stepstone?"

Daemon "the tides the crabs and 2000 dead triarchy steaked to the sand to warn those who might follow."

I watched as father moved closer. "rise." he took the crown and gave Daemon a hug everyone clapped, and I smiled with joy. "the realm owes you a great debt brother. Come." they walked out.

we all got dressed and we hosted a party

we all got dressed and we hosted a party. I wore a black dress a bit fitting. I watched as Rhaenyra was eating and father was talking about his and Daemon's childhood.

"Congratulations on your victory."

Daemon "thank you, Princess."

Alicent "perhaps Prince Daemon would care for a tour of the gallery. he hasn't seen the new tapestries gifted to you."

Father "Oh would you like to see the tapestries."

they just started laughing I mean I and Alicent didn't get along but that was just rude she was trying."

"I'd like to see them."

I could tell that Alicent was shocked because she knew I didn't like her.

Father "well then you shouldn't deprive yourself."

"I shall enjoy them alone."

I rolled my eyes and just left and sat down on a chair. Daemon watched her as she sat down. still smiling.

Alicient came beside me "I guess match-making didn't go well."

"no, they were all stupid idiots, too old, or too young. I feel bad for Rhaenyra as well."

Alicent "I know you don't like me, understand why, I know I'll never be your mother, I was just in a shadow of her, and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings at all."

"I wasn't easy on you either. and I'm sorry for that too, Rhaenyra misses having you around, I do think she does get bored of me sometimes, maybe I can try to get to know you and not be a stuck-up bitch towards you, it was just seeing your father marry someone close to your age."

Alicent smiled "thank you."

Rhaenyra came towards us and I walked away so they can have some friend time. I watched as they hugged it nicely.

I walked to daemon "You seemed so content on Dragonstone. Why did you come back? There is surely more to your return than simply taunting my father"

Daemon just smiled at me, as I smiled back. He touched my necklace

"so, what do you want?"

Daemon "only the comforts of home."

I had thought you particularly comfortable in this home, though I supposed you seem changed by your adventures, more mature perhaps?"

"you've matured yourself these last four years Princess. you'll get used to the attention."

"I don't want the attention, I would rather be a man and fight thousands of swords than be locked up for the rest of my life, I want to travel or see the world on Rhego. Though my father very content on selling me off like broodmare."

Daemon "There are worse things to be sold for."

"I know, I just think this is the worst out of all of them

Daemon "Marriage is only a political arrangement. Once you wed, you can do as you like."

"for a man marriage might be a political arrangement. For a woman, it is like a death sentence."

Daemon "would that it was. I would have been rid of my bronze bitch ages ago." he handed me the cup of wine and I took it.

"your wife has been fortunate. you haven't put a child in her."

Daemon "I doubt a child should grow in such hostile environs."

"But if you love someone would you do it."

Daemon "can't say I haven't found the one I love yet."

"my mother was made to produce heirs until it killed her. I won't subject myself to the same fate."

daemon "what happened to your mother was a tragedy but this is a tragic world. You cannot live your life in fear or you will forsake the best part of it."

"I have no desire to live in fear. Only solitude."

Daemon "such a lonely prospect."

"I would rather be lonely than a life full of misery."