Blacks vs Green

Viserys "Jacaerys

Viserys "Jacaerys. wake up, wake up, someone stool Rhegar."

Jacaerys "what." they looked outside and saw someone riding Laena's dragon.

Amon came walking down

Viserys "it's him?"

Amon "It's me."

Baela "that's my mother's dragon."

Amon "well now she is dead. and Vhegar has a new rider now."

Baela "She was mine to claim"

Amon "then maybe you should claim her."

"Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride, it will suit you

Viserys ran up to Amon and punched him. Amon smacked Viserys in the face. Amon "come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon." Amon hit Baela in the face and pushed her down. Jacaerys ran at Amon and started punching him as well. the twins jumped in and started beating him. Amon pushed Jacaerys to the ground. Viserys hit Amon in the face again. and the children were beating Amon until Amon grabbed Lucerys and held a rock "I will hear you screaming in the flames just as your father did. Bastard."

Lucerys "my father is alive."

Amon "oh he doesn't know, does he? Lord strong."

Viserys hit Amon and but Amon smacked Lucerys in the face with the rock. and then Viserys though dirt in Amon's eye Jacaerys grabbed the knife and scratched Amon's face cutting his eye open. Amon screamed in pain. the king's guard came and broke them up

Father "how could you allow such a thing to happen? I will have answers."

kings guard "the prince was supposed to be in bed, my king."

Father "who had the watch."

King guard "the prince was attacked by his cousins your grace."

king "you swore oaths, to defend and protect my blood."

Kingguard "Kings guard had never had to defend the prince from his cousin."

Father "that is no answer."

Alicent "It will heal right masseur."

Masseur "yes it will heal. but the eye is lost, your grace."

Alicent "where were you?"

Agon "me."

Alicent "that was nothing compared to the abuse your bother suffered. while you were drowning in your cups you fool."

Rhaneys and Corlys showed up in the town and ran to their Grandmother

Rhaneyra showed up and I and Daemon came running through the door.

Rhaneyra "Jac, luck "

" Viserys." he came running to me and Daemon as I held him

" he came running to me and Daemon as I held him