The Dragon's Blood

It has been a week since I left king landing to be with Daemon. It has been blissful—no worries about what's going on. However, I did miss Rhaneyra and their father. I woke up to Daemon staring at me.

"Well, good morning to you too."

Daemon "how are you feeling, my love."

"swore for that incredible evening."

Daemon "pleasure is for both man and women."

"Well, you can pleasure me any time you like, my prince

"Well, you can pleasure me any time you like, my prince."

Daemon "oh really." I touched his chest up and down, kissing his cheek and lips, "you are something else, princess."

" I know I am, that's why you are mine, and I am yours."

He kissed me, "you keep doing that; I'll have to fuck you again for the 9nth time

He kissed me, "you keep doing that; I'll have to fuck you again for the 9nth time."

"my love, you passed out at the 6th round."

Daemon "well, I guess you have better stamina than any whore I've been with."

"is that support to be a compliment."

Daemon "never mind, what would you do today."

"I don't know. I quite swear I just want to stay in bed and relax." I rolled onto my side and covered myself with the sheets

Daemon kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "you don't want to go flying."

"Alright, but you're going to get beat again."

Daemon, "you keep saying that. But I'll beat you this time."

"And yet you never do, my love."

I got dressed, and we went to the dragon pit; I saw Daemon do to Caraxes, I walked over, and Daemon took my hand and let me pet his Dragon.

"Caraxes." I smiled and petted him " Maybe Daemon might let me ride you one day. "