Pain

It has been weeks since Luc was murdered and Aegon was severely injured. I haven't left my son's bedside. I wanted to stay close to him and make sure I was there when he woke up. I held his hand and said prey to the old velaryen gods. I held Aegon so close to me I felt pain like no other, I wanted them to suffer. Aegon had burns running from his neck and on his right side, all the way through his waste he wasn't woken up and his breath is shallow. the measure thinks he can live but they know he will not survive. Rhaneyra would sometimes check up on me and see how Aegon was going, I would continuously say sorry to her for her son's death. Rhaneyra said it isn't my fault but it is I should have my guards go or I go myself to them.

Daemon "my love you must eat, you have not left his side, I have grown worried you have not left his side for over a week. Viserys is worried about you as well.

"my sweet boy, only 9 years old this is my fault, this is all my fault

"my sweet boy, only 9 years old this is my fault, this is all my fault."

Daemon "my love this is not your fault."

"It is, if I let him stay, he wouldn't be injured Luc would be alive, and his dragon would not be injured."

Deamon "My love, our son will live he is my son as well he is strong just like you. I promise you that they will pay."

"They can't have him, the gods will not take him, the greens will not take my son."

Daemon "and they won't, I will not let them take him from you."

"I remember when I birthed him, after so many miscarriages I finally got him, our dashing Aegon the 3rd the next conquer, he was so perfect, I wouldn't let anyone near him."

Deamon "you wouldn't even let the wet nurse take him from your breast I thought you were going to let Rhego burn her."

"I would of, he was mine, our dragon born of fire."

Daemon "He will be alright because I have to take him and Viserys to their first pleasure house."

"I will not find my sons in a pleasure house

"I will not find my sons in a pleasure house."

Daemon "there my sons there going."

I then felt a squeeze on my hand "Aegon."