It has Begun

Daemon "It's no easy thing for a man to pay for a dragon snare, but dragons can kill dragons and have. The simple truth is this we have more dragons than Aegon."

"Viserys spoke of the Valaryon histories; I know them well. When dragons are at war. Everything Burned, I do not wish to rule over a kingdom of ash and bone."

Man, "Are you considering the Hightower's terms your grace."

"Of course not. I will not bend the Knee to them. It won't happen. However, as queen, what is my true duty to the realm, my lord? Ensuring peace and unity or that I sit on the iron throne no matter the cost."

Daemon "Your father is the king."

"Our father is Dead Daemon, and he chose me as his successor to defend the realm, not cast it in the head in war."

Daemon, "the enemy, had Declare war

Daemon, "the enemy, had Declare war. What are you going to do about it."

"Clare the room, you as well, sister." Everyone bowed and left, and I came close to my husband "has the promise of war excited you, my love."

Daemon "you can't bend the Knee to the Hightower. They stole your birthright."

"And who said I was? If you could take Iron throne without putting Otto Hightower's head on a spike, would you?"

Daemon "are you not angry."

"I should Declare war because I'm angry."'

Daemon "No, because it's your duty as queen to crush rebels.

"You know, I trained in battle, you know my war strategies, you know what I'm capable of doing. A song of Ice and Fire."

"the coming war of the north, the Conqueror dream. Viserys shared it with me when he named me Heir." out of nowhere, Daemon grabbed my throat and started squeezing it. I didn't show fear, but deep down, this scared me. I tried to take his hand off me.

Daemon "my brother was a slave to his omen, and importance anything to make a slave appears to be a purpose." he kept squeezing my neck fighters. "Dreams didn't make us kings. Dragons did. He realized me. I looked at him, shocked.

 I looked at him, shocked