Welcome to Dragonstone

I left a week after that I went back to Dragonstone with my son, I just wanted to be alone with my son for a bit, Daemon came home a week after, He felt guilty for leaving me, and having to go through that alone. I know in a week Rhanyra will be coming to Dragonstone with her family to stay. I got the letter about the funeral of Laena. She was my cousin, she married a stark prince, none of my concern, but she had two twin daughters and died by her dragon while her baby did n't want t,o come out.after that her husband died of depression, and now Rhaneys and Coryls looking after there granddaughters. I got Viserys and headed the dragon pit, we we both got on Rhego and flew to Driftmark.

 I got Viserys and headed the dragon pit, we we both got on Rhego and flew to Driftmark

Rhego Roared, as we both landed on drift mark, Daemon helped me.

Rhaenyra "Rhego? She decided to come after all."

father "I guess your sister decided to come."

Rhaenyra "of course she would, even on her condition, she really shouldn't be travelling."

Father "Yes, that's why she will make a good queen one day."

Rhaenyra "I know she will, she will bring us to a new error."

they watched as I walked in with my son and we all headed to the dock where they Leana's coffin. Viserys cuddled in my arms I looked at Rhaenyra and smiled at her family poor Laenor, he lost his sister.

I watched as their uncle said some words "We are joined at the seat of the sea. To commit the lady Laena of House Velaryon to the eternal waters, the dominion of the Merling king, where He will guard her for all the days to come. As she sets to sea for her final Voyage. The lady Laena leaves all of you the honour, she has two beautiful daughters, and a new babe if she had it, and now it will be joining her on this journey. They will be bound together in blood. salts course though Velaryon blood, Ours run thick" I healed Viserys in my arms as he cried silently. I could feel Daemon staring me down during the whole ceremony, though I heard Daemon laugh at the last statement their uncle said "my gentle Neice, may the winds be as strong as your back, Your seas as cal, as your spirit. and your nets be as full as your heart. From the sea we came. to the sea you shall return." I watched as they dropped Laena's coffin into the ocean. We flew backcelebratedeld a celebration for Laena. I hugged Lenor and gave Lord Corlys and Lady Rhaenys Velaryon my condolences.