Wardrobe, Meet Mr. Tumnus and Y/n, Lullaby

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

H/c = Hair colour

3rd POV

The next day it is raining Lucy is sitting by the window watching the rain fall thunder rumbles Susan said "Gastrovascular" Edmund lying down under a train moving his gaze before sighing looking up Susan sitting on a couch with a book on her lap "Come on, Peter" She looks at him "Gastrovascular" Sitting on a chair sighing looking to her Peter ask "Is it Latin" Susan said "Yes".

Edmund ask "Is it Latin for 'worst game ever invented'" He sits up from under the chair and Peter smiles looking to Susan who got annoyed slam the book close and puts it next to her walking over to them Lucy said "We could play hide and seek" She stop by Peter who looks to her he said "But we're already having so much fun" He looks over to Susan and back to Lucy.

Susan sighs annoyed at him and grabbing his arm Lucy ask "Come on, Peter, please" She brings him over to her and Edmund roll his eyes leaning against the chair "Pretty please" Lucy gives Peter a look and whimpers a bit making him sigh Peter said "One, two, three, four-" He smiles at Lucy who smiles back and Edmund shock at this he ask "What" He leans his head back on the chair.

Peter gets up "—five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven..." Susan gets up from the couch smiling and Edmund then run in a direction and Lucy opens a door by Peter who went to a wall cover his eyes with his arm continues counting while Lucy went down some steps looking for a spot and went up some more before going in a direction.

Edmund looking around he went over to a desk to look then he moves a curtain and walks to the middle of the room looking around as Peter continues counting "Twenty-four, 25, 26..." Susan runs by she stops and notice a box she opens it and climbs in closing the lid while Lucy and Edmund still looking for a place to hide, they run up two different stairs.

They reach a hallway running down Lucy notice a spot to hide and was about to reach it, but Edmund notice it as well and he pulls her back reaching it looking at her Edmund said "I was here first" Scoffing Lucy turns around making a turn she tries to open a door but it was locked so she runs to the next to and opens the door she enters and looks around.

Inside the room there was only something big covered by a cloth Lucy looking at it slowly close the door staring at the item she walks up the steps looking around to see a fly land moving around and Lucy looks back to the item she walks slowly towards it she grabs the cloth moving it to the side then the rest of the cloth fall off to reveal a wardrobe.

Lucy smiles looking at it she walks up to the door reaching for the handle "Seventy-five, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80..." She pulls the door open to reveal coats noticing some white balls hitting the floor "...81, 82, 38, 84..." Lucy looks back towards the door before entering the wardrobe "...85, 86, 87, 88..." Lucy pulls the door but didn't fully close it "...89, 90, 91, 92..." Lucy looks at the door smiling.

Slowly she begins to move back "...93, 94, 95..." Lucy went pass the coats staring at the door then she gasp due to her hand touching a branch with snow on it slowly Lucy turns to see branches and snow falling Lucy looks back to the door before turning to the branches she moves a couple to reveal a forest with snow Lucy smiles walking a few steps forward.

Lucy raise her hands for snowflakes to land before looking up smiling and walk forward raising her hand again before lowering it passing trees, she gasps turning around looking towards the door is smiling the whole time she turns back and walk forward passing a bush then in front of her is a lamppost Lucy stares at it before walking up to it.