Miraz crowned, White Witch, Preparing

3rd POV

Meanwhile Lucy is sitting on a step by the Stone table looking at her cordial in her hands then a Knight comes in he said "Your Highness" Lucy looks to him "They've returned" Lucy puts her cordial away and gets up before running next to the Knight out of the room.

N/n POV

We made back to the How frowning I look to see Narnians and Knights coming to see us then Lucy runs out stopping next to Trufflehunter who looks to her then back we walk forward Lucy notice the looks we had Lucy ask "What happened" Turning his head Peter said "Ask him" He nods to Caspian who looks to him Susan said "Peter" Caspian ask "Me"?

I raise my fist to stop everyone "You could've called it off" Peter looks to him "There was time" I look to Peter who said "No, there wasn't, thanks to you" He takes a few steps forward "If you kept to the plan, those Knights might be alive" Peter points towards us "And we would've lost a lot more soldiers" He turns but Caspian said "If you'd stayed here like I suggested, they definitely would be".

Spreading his arms out Peter ask "You called us, remember" Staring Caspian said "My first mistake" Shaking his head Peter said "No" I glance between them "Your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people" Peter turns to the How beginning to walk but Caspian yells "Hey" I slowly pull out my sword and dagger to walk forward.

Peter turns back "I am not the one who abandoned Narnia" Pointing at him angry Peter said "You invaded Narnia" He take a few steps forward "You have no more right to lead it than Miraz does" Caspian walks pushing Peter out of his way "You, him, your father..." I move quickly as that caught Caspian to stop "...Narnia's better off without the lot of you".

Turning around Caspian pulls out his sword screaming, and Peter pulls out his and I deflect both with my sword and dagger I yell "Enough already" I look between them "Now's not the time to argue" They stare at me then Edmund said "N/n" Looking to see Glenstorm holding Trumpkin and two Knights hold Y/n over their shoulders slowly lowering them.

Sheathing my dagger and sword I said "Trumpkin, uncle" I run over and kneel down saw a bolt in his side I lift his battle mask up just as Lucy arrives, she pulls out her cordial kneels down between Y/n and Trumpkin slowly Lucy sends a drop in Trumpkin's mouth turning to Y/n I grab the bolt and pull it out just as Lucy puts the drop in his.

I look and saw Caspian walking into the How slowly then I notice Nikabrik following him Peter looks back to us I look saw Glenstorm wife hug her sons glad to see them all right I look back and saw both Trumpkin and Y/n gasping Trumpkin open his eyes looking at us then around he ask "What are you all standing around for" I smile at him "Telmarines will be here soon enough".

Y/n said "Trumpkin's right" I help him sit up he notice the bolt in my hand "Lucky shot which Telmarine did that" He looks to the Asterius "Get the wounded inside and have them treated" Asterius nods he turns waving his arm Lucy got up Trumpkin said "Thank you..." Lucy looks at him "...my dear little friend" I smirk hearing that glancing up to Lucy who smiles walking to Susan and Peter who sheath his sword and they walk into the How.

3rd POV

Meanwhile at the Beruna river the Telmarines continue to work on the bridge a Telmarine yells "Well done, lads" A couple of workers carry a log "Move it faster, mate" A worker use a hammer to hit a log "Too slow" The two workers place the log in a gap of the bridge completing it while Miraz is walking in the throne room the Telmarine Lords all stand watching him.

A Telmarine Lord calls "Beruna pledges its troops" A 2nd Telmarine Lord calls "Galma pledges its troops" Miraz walks to the throne a 3rd Telmarine Lord calls "Tashbaan pledges its troops" A 4th Telmarine Lord calls "Ettinsmore pledges its troops" The Telmarine army marches across the complete bridge.