Aslan's Camp, Maugrim's death, Saving Edmund

O/b/n = Older brother name

Y/n POV

After walking through the trees, we came to a clearing I stop for Peter, Susan, Lucy, Mrs Beaver, and Beaver to stop in the distance is tents I said "There it is, Aslan's Camp" We walk forward across the clearing a horn is heard we approach the tents I notice Lucy stop to see a Dryad form together by petals walking to her "That's a Dryad, Lucy" The Dryad waves to Lucy who waves back.

We turn and catch up to Peter, Susan, Mrs Beaver, and Beaver we walk through the camps to see Narnians and Knights looking towards us some are building weapons stop to look at us and animals are seen walking by a Tiger walks by and purrs as I pat it's back and lead forward, I glance to see Narnians and Knights following us.

Susan ask "Why are they all staring at us" Lucy said "Maybe they think you look funny" I smile looking to Peter who smiles and we continue walking forward on the path and in front of is Oreius standing there and next to him is a O/b/n standing wearing a brown shirt with his sword strap and long black pants.

He smiles to see me, and I smile back we stop in front of them pulling out his sword Peter said "We have come to see Aslan" The crowd murmuring Oreius and O/b/n both look towards the tent I kneel down along with the Knights and Narnians as well as Oreius and O/b/n waiting for Aslan to come out I glance up to see coming out of the tent is a golden Lion walking out looking to us his name is Aslan.

Peter, Susan, and Lucy kneel Aslan said "Welcome, Peter, Son of Adam" I see Peter raise his head "Welcome Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve" I look to Aslan who looks to Mrs. Beaver and Beaver "Welcome to you Beavers" He looks to me "And welcome to you, Commander Y/n" I smile at him "You and the Beavers have my thanks" He move his head "But where is the fourth"?

I begin to frown, and we got up Peter said "That's why we're here, sir" He sheath his sword "We need your help" Knights and Narnians stand up as Susan said "We had a little trouble along the way", I see O/b/n staring towards me and to them Peter said "Our brother's been captured by the White Witch" Aslan ask "Captured" I hear the Narnians and Knights murmuring "How could this happen"?

Beaver said "He betrayed them, Your Majesty" The crowd murmuring more I see O/b/n cross his arms having a look Oreius said "Then he has betrayed us all" Looking to him O/b/n said "I do not believe he fully betrayed us" Growling a bit Aslan said "Peace, Oreius, O/b/n" They look to Aslan who looks to us "I'm sure there's an explanation".

Peter said "It's my fault, really" I look to Peter with Susan "I was too hard on him" She place a hand on his shoulder Susan said "We all were" She looks to Aslan who lower his head a bit Lucy said "Sir, he's our brother" Aslan said "I know, dear one" He looks at Lucy "But that only makes the betrayal all the worse" I look to him "This may be harder than you think".

I had a couple Knights escort them to a couple of tents where they can rest, I was walking with my brother O/b/n said "It's good to see you arrive in one piece" He looks to me "Must have been a trip" Looking to him I said "You're not wrong" We walk pass a Faun working on a weapon with a Knight "Have all the Knights arrive".

Nodding O/b/n said "Yes, they have" We saw a Centaur checking out his gauntlet I said "I saw Father Christmas" I look to O/b/n "He said you have your gauntlets" O/b/n nods passing a Dwarf carrying arrows O/b/n said "They're in our tent that we are staying in".

3rd POV

Meanwhile Peter is standing on a hill looking towards the castle of Cair Paravel walking up to him is Aslan who said "That is Cair Paravel, the castle of the four thrones" Peter looks to Aslan then back towards the castle "In one which you will sit, Peter, as High King" Peter lower his head "You doubt the prophecy".