Susan and Peter enter Narnia, Tumnus arrested, Beavers

3rd POV

The next day was nice and sunny Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are outside Lucy is sitting by a tree reading a book as Susan, Edmund and Peter are playing cricket Peter said "Peter winds up, poised to take yet another wicket" He threw the ball and hit Edmund who said "Ow" He holds his leg looking at Peter who said "Whoops" He smiles laughing a bit.

He looks to Susan who reaches down and grabs the ball "Wake up, Dolly Daydream" She threw the ball to Peter who caught it Edmund ask "Why can't we play hide and seek again" Lucy turns back to her book and Peter said "I thought you said it was a kid's game" He away while Susan said "Besides, we could all use the fresh air" Looking to her Edmund said "It's not like there isn't air inside".

Edmund moves a bit as Susan stares at him holding the ball looking at it Peter ask "Are you ready" Looking to him Edmund ask "Are you" He hit the bat twice on the ground looking back to Peter who runs forward and threw the ball and Edmund hit it causing the ball to break through a window and hit something inside making Edmund gasp and Lucy looks up then back smiling.

Inside the mansion a suit of armour is on the floor with the ball next to it with pieces of glasses Susan, Peter, and Edmund stare at it as Lucy comes running in looking at it Peter stares at the window that now has a hole in it sighing Pete said "Well done, Ed" Looking at Edmund who said "You bowled it" Suddenly Macready ask "What on earth is goin' on"?

Looking towards the direction Susan said "The Macready" Moving back a bit Peter said "Come on" Susan, Edmund and Lucy all follow Peter out of the room into a hallway they make a turn entering another room going out another door Edmund looking both sides turn to them he said "No, no, back, back, back" They enter the room going out the same way they came in.

Lucy runs forward up the stairs Susan was about to open a door, but footsteps is heard approaching so they run down the stairs and stop to hear the footsteps approaching they turn going down the hall Peter reach a door tries to open it, but it was locked Edmund went to the next door and opens it up and they all enter and close the door.

The room they enter was the wardrobe Edmund runs up to it as Peter, Susan and Lucy all stop Edmund opens the door looking to them "Come on" Staring Susan said "You've got to be joking" Suddenly footsteps is heard making Peter, Susan and Lucy look to the door and back running to the wardrobe that Edmund enter.

Susan and Lucy enter first then Peter who turns slowly closing the door looking towards the handle as the footsteps are near Peter looks through the gap Susan said "Get back" Slowly they begin to move pass the coats Lucy said "My toe" Edmund said "I'm not on your toe" They move back more Peter said "Move back" The coats sway "Will you stop shoving".

They all shouting to one another not noticing the branches and snow then Susan and Peter trip sitting down they slowly turn to see the branches shocking them getting up Susan moves the branches to the side to walk out to see the forest with Peter behind her Susan said "Impossible" They look at the forest while Lucy and Edmund walk out of the trees.

Walking to the side Lucy said "Don't worry" She smiles at them walking back a bit "I'm sure it's just your imagination" Susan and Peter look at Lucy who stares at them still smiling Peter said "I don't suppose saying we're sorry would quite cover it" Susan looks around and Lucy said "No" She has her arms behind her "It wouldn't" Peter start to frown a bit.

Suddenly Lucy threw a snowball at Peter hitting him "But that might" Shock holding his chest Susan and Peter went down and made snowballs Peter threw one hitting Lucy who exclaim as Edmund frowns turning to look at the two mountains while Susan made a snowball and hit Edmund who said "Ow" That made Peter and Lucy stop looking to him "Stop it".