25

Deziree Rose

Deziree Rose

"ouu this is cute." i dragged and pointed to a rolex.

"yess that is cute." paris said and smiled.

"you should get it for him, he'll love it." paris added.

paris is corde's cousin, me and her been hanging out a lot lately.

"okayy, if he doesn't i'm gonna blame you." i said and chuckled.

"girll, trust me he'll love it." paris said and laughed.

the worker came to us and packaged the rolex.

he put it in a bag and gave it to me.

i paid for it then me and paris went to the food court.

"how'd you convince shawn to let you come to the mall?" i asked paris referring to her boyfriend.

"girll, i barely got away with it." paris said and shook her head.

i laughed. "these niggas is crazy."

"bro, i know." she said.

"but i gotta tell you something, and i mhm only telling you because you deserve to know." paris said as we sat down.

"okay, what's up?" i asked and put the bag on the table along with my purse.

"corde has a weird ex named charm, they were off and on until about 6 months ago when he met you, just watch out for her because she has a special place in cordes heart i guess." paris said and rolled her eyes.

"you don't like her?" i asked.

"no! she's not good for him, they used to cheat on eachother back to back bruh." she said and shook her head.

"but be careful because all she has to do is send one text and he'll be running right back to her stupid ass." paris added.

"ugh, im so tired of exes." i said and rolled my eyes.

i got a notification from instagram and saw that a girl named charms4charm followed me.

"speaking of the devil.." i said and showed paris my screen.

"aw hell nah." paris said.

"how she even find me?" i asked myself.

"bullshit, don't even entertain her weird ass." paris said and grabbed her phone.

"but what you mean all she gotta do is send one text and he'll be running right back?" i asked.

"bro literally, they broke up once and corde got a new girlfriend right? okay so charm found out and then she texted him and was like 'i miss you'." paris paused.

"then he left his girl for charm, the girl said if corde was really gonna leave her for charm she was gonna kill herself." she added.

i listened to her quietly.

"the next week the girl was found dead in her kitchen, she slit her throat." paris said and shook her head.

"damn.." i mumbled.

"yup, im telling you charm got a spell or sum on corde." paris said.

"corde just needa be smart bruh." paris added.

i nodded. "hopefully she stay out my way.."

"hopefully." paris said.

-

charm

charm

paris😍

paris😍

[some dramaaaaa]