Chapter 74

Kongs POV

"Bunny time to wake up" I hear. I wiggle my nose burring my face in my pillow. I don't want to wake up. "come on sweetheart you have to wake up" I hear as gentle fingers caress my cheek. I crack one eye open pouting. The man in front of me chuckles before kissing my forehead gentle. "come on then sleepy head time to get up". It takes a moment for my brain to catch up with what I'm seeing. My alpha...my husband...my mate. I shoot up wrapping my arms around him tightly as I start sobbing into his chest. He doesn't say anything as he just holds me rocking me gentle. It was all just a nightmare. Just a nightmare. I keep thinking. After a few minutes of crying, I start to calm down "Want to tell me whats wrong bunny?" P'Arthit ask gentle rubbing the back of my head gentle.

"A horrible nightmare." I say burring my face into his chest inhaling his sweet and spicy scent. "I was taken, auction off, and never saw you again. I was beat and rapped every day. Park kidnapped me from the mall" I said as I started sobbing again. P'Arthit didn't say anything as he sobbed in his chest again. He just held me tight rocking me. When I calmed down again, he pulled away cupping my face gentle.

"I promised you I wouldn't let anything happen to you love, it was just a nightmare. I'm right here" his lips pressed gentle against mine, my whole-body relaxing. The faint sound of babies crying caused me to pull away giggling at P'Arthit pouting face. "They are always cockblocking me I swear" He said chuckling before standing up. "Come on then my love, lets get the babies and get the day started." He kissed me on the forehead gentle before heading out of the bedroom. I flop backwards onto the bed looking up at the ceiling. It was just a dream. A horrible nightmare.

I got jolted out of my sleep by ice cold water being splashed on my face. I sat up coughing as I looked around the small windowless room. James and Tawin were huddled in the cornor while our master stood over my cot with a bucket in hand. "Get up you worthless bitch. There are things that need to be done" master said throwing the bucket into my stomach. I groan lightly watching master walk away tears in my eyes. It was a dream. It was a dream. I should have known. Deep down I should have known. I have been having dreams of my alpha more and more since that dinner. Since seeing P'Knott and Tew. Dreaming of things that will never be. It's been a week since that small dinner party. One week since I saw my babies for the first time in six months. What would happen if I were able to escape? Would they never know who I was if I went back? Would P'Arthit even take me back? I had so many more scares then before. I was used up worse then before. My mind set was broken. I was broke. Even if I did escape where would I go? I couldn't go back to him. I wouldn't want him to suffer though life having a mate like me. And what about my friends? I couldn't burden them with my nightmares, with my broken self. My boys deserve a better mother then me.

A towel wrapped around my shoulder jolts me out of my depressing thought. I look up to see James and Tawin looking at me worried. "Are you okay?" James asked whispering. We can't allow master to hear us talk, the last time we talked without permission we had boiling hot water forced down our throats. I nod my head us standing up. I haven't felt the best the last two days, fever, and dizzy spells, but I can't let anyone know. Twain got sick once and master beat him so bad he was bed ridden for two weeks.

"I'm okay" I say getting up slowly. I stand there waiting for the room to stop spinning before I dry off and head upstairs as quickly as possible. As I get closer to master home office, I hear him voice and freeze. He didn't say anything about guest, normally he would tell us so we can put clothes on. Master is very possessive and hates other seeing us naked unless he agrees to it.

"Slut! Where the fuck are you?!" he hells, I jump startled rushing into his office, a sighing in relief when there is nobody there. "Finally, god your so fucking lazy. Go pack my bags. I will be leaving for two weeks. I will be going to Thailand. You, pig, and whore will be coming with me as well. I don't trust you here alone." I nod singling I understand. "Good you have two hours; we leave for the airport then. Hurry the fuck up" I nod again rushing out keeping my face as emotionless as possible. Thailand. Home. We were going to Thailand. Maybe I would be able to free James and Tawin then! James had a mate he needs to get back too in America. I could help him get home! I started to make plans hoping they would fall though.

It took us fifteen hours to get to Suvarnabhumi Airport, then another hour in a half to get to a private residence in Bangkok. I was so sick on the flight here, that I slept most of the way. If it wasn't for the flight crew, I'm sure I would have been beaten for falling asleep. Master wouldn't dare touch us with fear of being reported. I knew though as soon as we got behind closed doors, I would get it. And I was correct. The moment we got here the beating started. Punches to the stomach, kicks to the ribs, back hand to the face. The ring on his finger causing a deep cut across my cheek., belt whipped across my back. It wasn't till the ringing of a doorbell that it stopped. James and Tawin helped me to the servants rooms and got me cleaned up. "Are you okay?" Tawin ask. I shack my head no, there was no point in lying about it. I am laying on my stomach as they clean the wounds on my back. James had found a first aid kit in another room. The servant rooms were behind the kitchen, it was made up of four rooms total. This room as one double size bed, a nightstand, closet, and a bathroom. I assume the other rooms are the same.

Master didn't bug us the rest of the day or night, the jet leg must have gotten to him. That left us alone to explore the house. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything we might want or need for the next two weeks. There was even stuff or the baby. It always surprises me how soft and gentle master can be with her, and then beat us ruthlessly. I needed to start putting my plan into action if I wanted James and Tawin out of here and safe. That night for the first time in months all three of us slept peacefully.

The next morning master was full of energy. He was being nice to us. He even allowed us to eat a normal breakfast. Of course, we did as we were told, even if we felt uncomfortable doing so.

"Slut, I will be going out today, I have meetings. While I am out, you three are not to leave this property I don't care if you go out in the back as its gated, but that's it. If you disobey me, I will beat all of you" We nodded understanding. We would be alone in the house for hour, now would be the time to put my plan into action. An hour later master left given us a final warning to not step foot outside unless its in the back. We cleaned up the kitchen before sitting down.

"I...Lets go outside." I said. Its rare we are allowed outside, and I want to few the area. James and Tawin agree and after picking up Praew we went outback. The backyard was small, but spacious. It kind of reminded me of home. We walked around towards the found and sure enough there was a lock on the gate. We walked around to the other side, and it was a brick wall. I started thinking of different ways we can jump the wall with just the stuff in the back. I had not yet told James and Tawin my plan, but I hope they agreed. "I...have a plan...to get us out of here." They both look at me eyes wide. "I have friends...that can help you get home James and can help you start a new life Tawin."

"What about you?" Tawin said.

"I have a mate...a husband to get back too...if he still wants me" I say softly.

"Arthit?" James asks causing me to look at him in shock. "You say his name in your sleep sometimes. Korn and Sonny too." I bit my lip nodding.

"My mate name is Arthit...our sons...Korn and Sonny." I say smiling softly, it's the first time I've said their names out loud in month.

"that's how you know much about babies" James said causing me to smile and nod. The doorbell ringing nonstop had all of us looking at each other. Master didn't say anything about guest. We slowly walk back into the house, trying not to make a sound. I started to get worried. What if the house was trapped and there was cameras and microphones everywhere? What if master had someone watching the house and they heard me say that? James and Tawin were innocent I didn't want them in trouble! All of a sudden, the ringing stops, just as quickly as it started. Again, we all look at each other. I nod my head toward the servants rooms, heading there quickly.

We sat in silence for hours. Scared to make a nose, scared to set anything off. Other than Praew cries now and then and the clanking of pots and pans, there was no other sounds, we didn't even dare set food outside again. It was close to sunset when master got back. He still seems to be in a cheerful mood. He demanded dinner, then left us alone. We were scared at that. Master always did something to one of us if not all three of us every night. To be left alone two night in a row, scared us.

I didn't know what was going on, but I knew I needed to get us out of here and fast.

**Will Kong save them or will Arthit come to the recuse?! 

I couldn't sleep so I thought I would update! I will update again tomorrow!  Happy reading**