New Book!

Hey guys! How are we all doing?

So, I'll be dropping my new book soon. The title is Mend My Heart and it's under the Wattpad Creators Programme, an opportunity that was so graciously awarded to me by the Wattpad team! This gives authors an chance to expand on their talent with loads of benefits as well. Still can't believe I'm a part of it.

I hope you guys can support me on this one, and provide me with the splendid support you did during the course of 'Marriage Merger'.

It's gonna be in first person since it's much easier for me to write in this style and I think you guys find it more interesting.

The description is below.

One mishap at works lands Maya on a jet off to the UK with the mysterious and undeniably attractive Theodore Duke

                                                                         ***

Life as a college dropout isn’t nearly as glamorous as Maya Knight had imagined it to be. Much to her chagrin, she’s working as a waitress at an elite restaurant frequented by the crème de la crème of the Malibu society. She hates her job but at least it pays the bills. Normally, she doesn’t mind being around the snobbish characters…

Until she accidently spills food on Yolanda Heinz and Theodore Duke! 

Not only does she lose her job on the spot but she has to agree to be whisked off to England with the suave, cold and infuriatingly handsome British business mogul aka Theodore Duke. She feels she has somehow temporarily sold her soul to the devil until she finds that behind his tough exterior and workaholic mindset, is a man in dire need of love.

Will Maya be able to mend Theodore’s heart?

Please let me know what you guys think!

~Deetronite ❤️