🌫My nurse🥸

🌫🥸

Chuckle trio were in a fight and wilbur is just passing by the sight when he almost got hit by a heros weapon.

As soon as it cut him ram obvs protected wil more not even letting phil near him and then rushing them back to the base.

This is just a bit of an argument and then wilbur trying to bandage where schlatts bleeding cause he's bleeding like alot.

3rd person POV:
Wilbur sighed as he watched schlatt walk back and forth lecturing him over how he could've been killed.

Wil stood by the rams desk with a first aid kit rested on it.

Schlatt truly had no reason to worry this much over a small cut while he was covered head to toe in big ones.

"Jay please calm down and let me help you."
Wil sighed,finally having enough of the others annoyed rambling.

The rams eyes shot to him as he walked over,pinning wil against the desk as he hissed
"You could've died wilbur,I'm being perfectly rational."

The brunette looked at achlatt with a pity filled look as he spoke again
"Love you're covered head to toe in cuts and bruises much worse than mine,I think you need to worry about me later."

He huged the ram,comfortingling rubbing shapes into the others back as he pouted.

He just wanted to help the other,he didn't want to fight him.

"Wilbur,Darling."

"Unless the next words that you say are:im sorry you're right.I don't want to hear it."

The American groaned out as he mumbled the words back to the brunette.
"I'm sorry love,your right I need to calm down."

The brit smiled as he lifted up some bandages saying
"Thank you,now I'm not disinfecting them because I can't bothered,we'll just do it when we replace them."

He chuckled asking
"Won't it be too late by then?"

"Maybe but I don't care."
He responded leaning out of he hug and taming one of the rams arms tieing the bandages around all the cuts.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
*If you can't tell I've never had to do first aid before and have no clue how to write someone else doing it😅*
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Once he'd covered them all they'd gone back to cuddling.

"So why were you around that area anyway?"
Schlatt asked,referencing the fight earlier.

"Mmmm let's stop taking about that now,it's obviously put you on a bit of edge."
Wil responded as he nuzzled into the rams neck.

"Darling what where you doing?"
Schlatt asked again this time wilbur squeezed the American closer whining out
"Dont use nicknames against me!"

"That's a no can do Doll."
Schlatt replied repeating the question again.

Wil stayed silent only bringing his hands infrount of him showing off a little ring he bought.

"I never took you for a jewlery person wil."
John hummed curiously as he examined the rose gold ring.

Wil smiled and he twisted it on his finger explaining
"I just thought it looked pretty.Is there something wrong with that?"
His voice changed to one more of annoyance towards the end but they both could sense the lack of heat in his words.

"No there's nothing wrong with it."
Schlatt responded,watching the triumphant smile on the brunettes face widen as he won.

After a bit he spoke up again saying
"I was looking for a ring for you and I guess I don't need to do it now."

The writer looked away as he nuzzled I to the others chest mumbling
"You can still get me a ring."

"Yeah I could but I wouldn't want you having to choose between the rings."

"I could wear them both!"
Wil spoke out with a very breif sense of confidence before his voice fell silent again and he squeezed himself into the other fully.

"I don't know darling you seem pretty happy with that one."
He said again,giving the brunette a squeeze in return.

"Please?"
Wil asked as he looked up at the other.

And there was no way he'd be able to say no to that face.

He leaned down and kissed the other whispering
"Alright love i'll look for one soon,but now you've gotta go to bed."

Wil smiled happily as he kissed the other thanking him before he let his partner go turn off the lights.
Now falling asleep in the bed without him.

An overall happy end to a stressful day
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
There you go guys.
Wilbur and schlatt relationship.
Not a likely future ending so that's why I didn't mark it as that.

But i had this stuck in my head so have this while you wait for the next chapter.

All I have now is the dream and schlatt scene.