A Haunting Melody.

Sbi Ghost Hunter Au!
(With tubbo and ranboo)
The first non schlattbur related oneshot I can actually remmember!
(Okay that's a lie as this will have hints at it.)
Anyway warnings:
●Autocorrect(the worst)
●Swearing
●Ghosts/Extraterrestrial beings
●Slight Deception.
●Other things.....

Let's get into it!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
"I've done some investigating for you,
The Ghosts name is Wilbur Soot.
The ghost doesn't seem to be quite responsive so you'll have to alot of work for this one."
The voice rang out through the van.

The van in question felt quite empty despite the objects and people trapped inside as they drove along.

They had only decided to go to the house after one of their friends had dared Tommy into it and called the boy a coward once he'd refused.
But Tommy was no coward and he wouldn't let anyone call him one,
So he'd let his ego get the better of him
......Again......
and he'd dragged his friends into this one as a,and I quote,
"Cool idea for a video."

Now you might be wondering who the person speaking at the start was,
Well whenever they did Videos on Ghosts they usually had Niki look into the Ghost first.
After all,you can't call yourself a ghost extraordinaire without actually having atleast a bit of knowledge going into the haunted area.

"We're here."
Phil announced as the car came to a halt.Each of its enhabitants exiting the vehicle,taking a few items with them as they headed into the eery home.

What made the home eery to begin with wasn't the ghost itself but rather the placement of the structure.
It'd been built in a woods near a small village.
The village in question though,had burned a few years before the inhabitant of this house had died.

The area is entirely believed to be a gateway for the living to contact the dead as the causation of the village fire,
Despite how long ago it'd happened,
Is yet to have been figured out.

Many have speculated that people bad angered the gods and that in a fit of rage ๓ค๓๓๏ภ
,God of greed and destruction,
Had opened up he'll to swallow the village,killing its people.

Others believed that a portal to the Nether had been opened from the other side,allowing for the demonic creatures to come through and terrorise the people and that only one person survived.
That person of course being the enhabitant of the house.
But it was believed that after years of him slipping out of deaths fingers the reaper had grown mad and forced the enhabitant to the afterlife himself.

It was strange rumers but with little to run with they didn't have much to go with but the creativity
of their own brains.

Opening the door the group piled into the frount room,
Eyes searching slightly through the depths of darkness to find a beacon of hope radiating light.

Sadly all they got were goosebumps littering their skin at the ice air surrounding them.
That was good though.
It ment the ghost was close.

They set up their equipment and started to record themselves as they attempted to console the apparition
swimming through the cold room around them.

Techno was the first to try asking it any real question though.
"Wilbur soot,are you with us?"
The man asked,eyes sharpening as he paitently awaited an awnser from the spirit box,and as it flickered through channels and random sounds their awnser was given.