📖Burning memories📖

📖💀🌧

Phil💭 POV:

A scream erupted past the house and down the quite street.

Everyone was frozen,trembling in fear at the building before them.

Ginormous golden flames bursting out of every window and door and the family screamed from where they had been trapped within its great walls.

Destruction written clearly over the building an yet he wasn't afraid.

If anything adrenalin was pumping through him too fast for anyone to stop him.Infact,by the time anyone could stop him he'd already sprinted inside the deathtrap.

Following the screams to a nearby room where three kids lie.

Two boys and one girl.

The youngest boy lay unconscious in his sisters arms as the eldest brother tried to protect them.

"FOLLOW ME!"
He yelled our as he rushed over,pulling the unconscious body from there arms and leading the kids away.

They'd gotten out of the house.

These two were fine.

But the screams of their parents had died out long ago.The mourning children's cries pushing waves past their burning home.
Their childhood and lives destroyed by a fire.A mistake.

How had it started?
He'd never figured it out.

The fire still haunted him.

The look of the three children,
Huddled together in a protective stance as the flames got ready to engulf them.

It was a look phil will never forget.

And the lies the schlatts makes to hide to truth of their parents death.
Those will forever be his fault.

Those kids owed their lives to him.

And so as the only man left in their lives he did what he couldn't do with his own kid,
He took one under his wing.

He trained johnathan to be a hero.
To be his side kick,his understudy,his student.

But of course things went the way they did.

John got greedy,he was blinded by how it felt to be seen as a hero that he forgot the rules.

.

.

.

God,who was he trying to fool?

The truth was he made the decision to shoot the schlatts because he felt like he was looking his control over them.

John going against the rules made no difference.It was just simply something he was able to use to deflect the true reasoning behind his actions.

And now here he was.

His family was braking apart like the structure of the schlatt house.

The flames engulfing him in
pitty and greif.
Freezing his heart to keep him too from crumbling.

He was to be strong.

He was not to let people know the truth.

Wilbur may be gone and techno may be separating from him,but he still had tommy.

He still had innocent tommy.

He still had his son and his influence over the town.

He would be fine as long as he could keep those two things I'm check.

And if not?

.

.

.

Well.

He could always start again.