🌫Sleepy Cuddles🌫

🌫
It's been a long day and wilbur just wants to sleep.Its been cold lately but thank god schlatts like a natural radiator.

Wilburs POV:
I let out an annoyed groan as the cold air hit my skin and it seemed that no amount of burying myself in the covers would help.

I poke my head out the covers reluctantly as I begin my stairing contest with the clock.

Midnight.

Great.It was already to late to start bothering people.

I sighed as I rolled onto my back,finally excepting that I'd be getting no
Sleep tonight.

Slowly forcing myself into a sitting position,I staired outside my door.

Schlatt was most sertainly awake,
As shown by the light leaking out his room into the dark hallway.

It caught my eye and part of me wanted to get up and go talk to him,but the other half believed he was asleep,probably having left the light on by pure laziness.

Either way,it didn't truly matter.

I was in my room,he was in his and neither of us were active enough to go to the others room.

I let out anouth sigh as I kicked the covers off of me,it's not like it'll make a difference anyway.

So now here I am,sat in my bed,in a jumper and sweatpants,no covers,cold and tierd.What could be wrong with that?

I let out an annoyed whine and let myself collapse onto the bed again.

Tgere was a creek in schlatts room before footsteps approach me.

Great.I woke him up.
I thought as I rolled so I was facing away from the door.

The person approaching stopped and I finally heard schlatt speak up
"Wil?Why are you awake?"

I ignored him and continued to bathe in my own misery.

I blushed as the cover was thrown back ontop of me whimpering out
"Noooo they're not warm."

That sounded way more whiny than I was hoping for.Infact it sounded way to much like I was asking him to sleep with me.

Which I'm not opposed to but still.

The other sighed and next thing I know he's under the covers spooning me.

Warm.
Where my only thoughts as I relaxed into him.

But I needed more.

I kicked and thrashed about under the covers until I was finally lying down facing him.

He looked down at me with a concerned look,finally speaking up
"Wil are you alright there?"

I ignored him as I wrapped my arms and legs around him,nuzzling into his chest as I mummbled out
"Warm."

He chuckled,letting his fingers dance through my hair as he whispered
"It's genetic."

"Mmmmm,its nice."
I mumbled out,eyes dropping close by the minute.

He smiled whispering
"I'm glad you like it,but I think you should go to sleep now darling."

The nickname pulled the pink back onto my cheeks as I relaxed more,I couldn't be bothered to argue.

Besides,I doubt he'd leave after all I do cling on to the things I like.
<><><><><>3rd person POV<><><><><>
Schlatt sighed as wilbur squeezed him closer,mumbling quite words in his sleep.

It was safe to say the two of them had been struggling to sleep that night.

The ram closed his own eyes as he relaxed into the others arms,
Finally falling asleep to the sound of tired jumbles and arms holding him hostage on the bed.

He wasn't too opposed though.

After all it was still his wilbur that he was cuddling.