Locked Away.

Royal Au!Sbi

Antarctic empire:
King phil.
Prince Yechno
Crowned Prince Wilbur
(next in line for the throne.)
Prince Tommy.

Lets get into it :D
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Wilbur sighed as his eyes shut,his head lowering onto the window cill,resting in his arms like a pillow as his body fell limp.The moonlight shined down apon him,flooding the room with life that it's prisoner was failing to provide.

His bedroom door creaked open as a maid entered with a plate of food,
Her calming voice fell apon death ears as she approached the man with the dish.

The king had sent her with the food,like always,to make sure the prince ate.

Though Wilbur always failed to do so.

Placing it down she spoke up again,
Letting out a soft chuckle as she lightly shook wilburs shoulder.
Though the lighthearted ora was quick to fade at the lack of a response.

She was quick to check for a pulse,freezing for a moment before jumping away from the corpse with a horrified scream.

The doors burst open as two gaurds entered,catching sight of the dead Prince one gaurd turned back yelling
"SOMEONE GET THE KING AND A DOCTOR!"

The castle filled with panic as people rushed to find someone to inform or help.

And as the king and queen entered the room,their other sons not far behind them,their hearts dropped.

A cry breaking past rhe queen's lips as she rushed over to him crying out the prince's name as she fell to the floor besides him.

He was pulled into her arms in a similar fashion to how a mother would hold her baby,except there was no joy in her mournful cries.
There was no warmth in the way she begged for him to open his eyes.
There was nothing but cold dread as the king staired at his son.
His body moved on its own,dragging him over to them and collapsing beside them.
His eyes scrolling over their dead son as his hands hesitated to touch him.

What cruel joke were the gods playing?

No.

He couldn't blame anyone except for himself.

He was at fault here.No one else.

Just him.

He shouldn't have let Wilbur run away,
He shouldn't have threatened to execute wilburs saviours.
He shouldn't have locked Wilbur into his bedroom.
He should've listened to Kristen.

And by the looks of it she agreed.

The queen cries out
"Is this what you wanted?!"
Her voice trembling as she squeezed the boy closer.
"I told you to just let him go but you just had to punish him didn't you?!"

The accusations would hurt less if they weren't true.
And he probably would've fought against then had it not been for the eyes glued to them,or the form of his son before him.

Phils shaky hands reached out for his son,Kristen allowed him,resting wilbur between them both as they morned the loss of the boy.

Their sons stood awkwardly by the door,the two of them in tears with no idea as to what to do.

What would you do when you loose someone like this?

What would you do when you see both your parents in a worse state than you,

Wilbur had never been given from their father,so it seemed funny to see the most effection he'd ever receive from phil would be in his death.