𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

╰┄➣CHARACTER'S INFO

NAME: Y/N L/N.
             Eclipse.

AGE: ???

GENDER: Gender neutral.

HEIGHT: 7'4" feet.

EYES: Bright and pupil-less yellow eyes.

HAIR: No hair, just dark red and yellow sunrays.

APPEARANCE:

Facial Look:

Clothes:

PERSONALITY:
Eclipse or better yet Y/N seemed to be a very mysterious character. Nobody can tell what's in their mind as their attitudes became rather unexplainable. Sometimes they show care, sometimes they just ignore everything around them. Y/N was shown to be a very calm and quiet animatronic unlike Sun and Moon. The children in the daycare admire Y/N due to their majestic appearance and collected personality.

However, they can be dangerous when it comes to anyone harming the kids since they were programmed to protect the children. Y/N is also the only one that can tame Moon and keep him at bay. Eclipse/[Y/N] seemed to also do things out of their programming sometimes, like completely ignoring Sun whenever he asks for help. They can also recall some distant memories, one of them was with two disassembled animatronics that are Glamrock Foxy and Glamrock Bonnie. They still don't understand why they have all those foreign memories.

POWERS & SKILLS:
Being an animatronic that was actually created out of a glitch from an arcade game, Y/N or Eclipse can use their glitching ability in the real world to manipulate any electronics, beating William Afton in his Glitchtrap form.

They can also teleport with ease and get into the arcade machines, computers, and any devices available. In addition to this, Y/N cannot get hacked by Glitchtrap virus which make Vanny's job a lot harder. They also helped Cassidy to get into the Princess Quest game to stop William Afton and free everyone.

ALIAS:
Solar Eclipse.
Y/N.
Sun and Moon Glitch.
The Protector [By the kids].
Lunar Eclipse [Not too often].

LIKES: Quietness, Sun and Moon, protecting the kids, privacy, Gregory, Bonnie and Foxy.

DISLIKES: Loud noises, interruption, Vanny, rudeness, annoying things, Sun or Moon getting hurt, bullying.

╰┄➣STORY'S INFO

AUs:
Glammike.
Sun and Moon has expressions.
Friendly Eclipse.
Gregory lives in the pizzaplex.
Vanessa is Vanny.
Cassidy is the yellow princess from Princess Quest.

MAIN/SIDE CHARACTERS:
Sundrop.
Moondrop.
Gregory.
Glamrock Freddy [Michael Afton].
Montgomery Gator.
Roxanne Wolf.
Glamrock Chica
Glamrock Foxy.
Glamrock Bonnie.
Vanessa/Vanny.
Burntrap [William Afton].
Cassidy.

WARNINGS:
FNAF Security Breach spoilers.
Mention of murder.
Possible gore.
Somethings might change.

COPYRIGHTS:
FNAF belongs to Scott Cawthon.
I don't own any of the artwork.
The story idea belongs to RobenChan3.

POSSIBLE ERRORS:
Grammar mistakes.
Spelling mistakes.
I might get somethings wrong in the game.

RULES:
No smut.
No hate comments please.
No ships between characters.
Don't republish without my permission.