𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

SOLAR ECLIPSE

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑Chapter EightBack to Normal ┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑
Chapter Eight
Back to Normal
┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

❝Just because I'm nice does NOT mean I won't kill you.❞

YOU AND GREGORY WERE surprised to see the known security guard right before your eyes. It was rather confusing, why would she do that? You had mixed feelings between shock, puzzlement, and anger. You never thought Vanessa would do such a thing to the innocent children.

You looked at Gregory, "Little one, you better leave. It's 6 AM and the doors are open." You stated gesturing to the open door. The boy seemed unsure of what to do at first, but he nodded and left to check on Freddy. You remained there, wait for the false gaurd to wake up. You waited for minutes before you heard a groan from Vanessa. Your face was blank as you looked at her, feeling your rage getting wild. However, you tried your hardest to stay calm, "Ugh! What happened?" Vanessa spoke up while rubbing her head.

"So you finally woke up, huh?"

Vanessa was startled by your figure standing a few feet away from you, "Wh-Who are you?" You didn't reply to her question and approached her, kneeling in front of her. Your face was calm yet dangerous at the same time, "Don't you ever return to the Pizzaplex. If I ever see your face here, I will never hesitate to kill you in the spot." You threatened and that was enough to make Vanessa understand that she wasn't in good terms with you. With a one last glare, you left the room and decided to return to the daycare.

Once you returned there, you returned back to your animatronic body and went to look for your brothers. The lights were still off which means Moon was still in control. Upon finding him, you immediately activated him. It took him a couple of seconds before seeing his blue eyes light up, "Eclipse?" He spoke up when he saw you before him. You smiled and hugged him as you felt relieved. Moon was confused and didn't know what happened, "Eclipse, are you okay?" You heard Moon's soft voice ask you.

You pulled and nodded as reply, "I should ask you this question, how are you feeling? Do you still feel like something is trying to control you?" You asked, placing both hands on his shoulders. Moon thought for a moment before, noticing that this feeling was gone. He looked up at you with a sparkling eyes, "I don't... feel it anymore. There's nothing to shut my system anymore, did you do this, Eclipse?" He uttered with hopefulness in his soft voice.

"You can say that, it's not fully my doing though."

Before you could react, Moon pulled you in for a hug as he felt happy that he will no longer be a threat to the kids, "Thank you so much, Eclipse. Thank you for saving us." He said with genuine gratitude. You hugged him back and smiled gently, "You're welcome, brother."

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

After that day, all animatronics were repaired and the Pizzaplex remained closed until further notice. All of the staff bots and Glamrocks were fixed and checked on for any bugs or viruses and thankfully they found nothing threatening. Sun and Moon were also checked and they were both clean, Moon will return to work once the Pizzaplex open. For the meantime, both of your brothers were receiving some major updates in their design and programming. Along with their updated, the new animatronic that will be your assistant will be joining very soon.

Of course, nobody had seen Vanessa since that day. All they knew was that she submitted a resignation letter, asking to be released from all of her duties as a night gaurd. Gregory stayed in the Pizzaplex with Freddy, of course you and Freddy helped to hide him from the night guards and bots. You had talked with Sun and Moon about who you actually are and they gladly accepted you. They were told about you and how you worked so hard for the daycare. They still accepted you for who you are.

Right now, you were with Freddy, just wasting time since you have nothing to do and your brothers are still in Parts and Services. You told Freddy what you had discovered about your previous life and how you were able to glitch machines, "... So I'm now aware that I used to be a human and my name is Y/N. I also used to be friends with Glamrock Bonnie and Foxy." You said with a kinda lazy tone. Freddy appeared to be a bit nervous and you already noticed it, "Are you hiding something, Freddy?" You questioned, sounding suspecting.

He chuckled and scratched the back of his head, "I will tell you, but promise not to tell anyone."

"I promise."

Freddy looked around to make sure that nobody was listening, "I'm just like you, I also used to be a human and my name is Michael not Freddy." He confessed as he waited for your reaction. Surprisingly, your reaction was quite calm. You shrugged your shoulders in carelessness, "This means that I'm not the only possessing an animatronic, thank goodness." You sarcastically said, putting both of your hands behind your head. Michael blinked a few times before chuckling, "You really are a weird one, Y/N or should I say Eclipse." You chuckled as well, giving the bear a smirk.

"I'm both, I'm Eclipse and Y/N."