𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

SOLAR ECLIPSE

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑Chapter TenA New Threat┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑
Chapter Ten
A New Threat
┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

❝Just because I'm nice doesn NOT mean I won't kill you.❞

LUNAR AND MOON WERE tending to the kids and putting them to sleep while you cleaned around the daycare, picking up some of the toys and wiping the paints off the tables.

You hummed a random lullaby as you placed the last toy in the toy box before you were hugged by Lunar. You chuckled and looked down at him, "You need something, Lunar?" You asked with a soft tone. The little animatronic giggled and looked up at you, "Nope, I just came to check on you and see if you need any help." He replied with that adorable little smile. You petted his head playfully, "No need, buddy. I'm done with the cleaning." You informed and Lunar nodded his head.

You and Lunar spent the next minutes doing some arts, each one of you drawing the other. Ever since you had been a human, you were always good at drawing. Thus, drawing Lunar wasn't really hard at all. Once you two finished, you kept your drawings hidden to keep it as a surprise. You offered your little brother a smile, "So, who is going to show first? Me or you?" You asked, indicating that if he doesn't want to show first then you were fine with it. Lunar thought for a moment before looking at you, "You first, Y/N!" He exclaimed with excitement. You nodded your head and held your drawing out to him.

Lunar took the paper and stared at it with awe, "Wow, it's beautiful! It looks just like me!" His awe was suddenly replaced with disappointment as he placed the paper down. You tilted your head to the side with confusion, "Lunar, You okay? You don't like it?" You asked with a bit of concern. Lunar kept his gaze away as he fiddled with his drawing, he seemed... embarrassed?

"No no, I really like it. It's just that... my drawing is very bad compared to you."

You gave Lunar a soft and kind smile, "Aww, Lunar. I'm sure I will love it, anything you make will always make me happy." You assured with that same smile, making Lunar a bit relieved. He gathered all the courage he had and handed you the paper. You took it from him and observed the drawing, it looked very childish and the colors were mostly out of the lines. However, it looked really cute honestly. Lunar was nervous as he waited for your reaction. Hmm, now you really need to prank him a little bit.

"So? Do you like it?"

You looked up at Lunar with an unreadable look, "Do I like it? Hmm, I don't actually like it." You stated, making Lunar surprised by the way you said it. He looked like he was about to cry and you tried your best not to laugh at his adorable expression, "Really? You really don't like it?" He asked with a sad tone, a little pout decorating his face.

"Yes, I don't like it. I actually love it so much."

"I know you wouldn't like it, it's bad and-... Wait what?"

You laughed at his expressions, "You heard me, I love your drawing so much. It looks so cute and lovely." Lunar took a moment to process what you had said before a big smile formed on his face, "You really love it? You scared me and I was about to cry!" He stated with relief. You chuckled and shook your head, "I would never make you cry, Lunar. Everything you make is beautiful." You declared with a soft smile. Lunar jumped up and hugged you tightly and you returned the hug.

"You're the best, Y/N!"

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

You had finally finished your shift in patrolling the halls and were making your way back to the daycare. Once the children left the daycare, you were almost immediately assigned to be on patrolling duty. It was boring and you didn't know how Moon spends the hours walking around the Pizzaplex.

Anyway, you had finally arrived to the day and surprisingly you found the wooden doors wide open which was odd. Sun would normally close the doors once the children leave and you made sure you closed it before you left to do your duty. You shrugged the thoughts off and walked into the daycare. However, you saw one of the workers scream at Sun and Lunar. His voice was really loud and you could hear him insulting your brothers.

"I don't know why they kept junks like you here! You should have been disassembled not upgraded, and to make it worse they added another idiot to the group!"

You frowned angrily and went to the guy, placing your hand on his shoulder, "I would refrain from insulting my brothers if I was you." You warned with a threatening tone. The guy turned around and tsk-ed, "Shut the fuck up, junk! You don't tell me what to do in this place, you all just follow orders like the mindless bots you're." He insulted again, shaking your hand off his shoulder. Your frown deepened and this time followed by a glare, "Sir, I will kindly ask you to leave the daycare." You ordered while trying your hardest to remain calm. The guy scoffed and went past you, bumping his shoulder against you.

"I will make sure to dispose of you all."

You heard him mumbled before he fully left the daycare. Apparently, you had another issue to deal with and it seems to be a toughie. You let out a sigh and turned to your brothers, "I want you to tell me everything."