𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

SOLAR ECLIPSE

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑Chapter FifteenRegret ┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑
Chapter Fifteen
Regret
┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

❝Just because I'm nice does NOT mean I won't hurt you.❞

SUN PACED BACK AND forth in disconcert, think of where you could have been gone to. It had be two days since last you showed up to the daycare which freaked Sun out. Lunar was sitting on the ground with both his arms and legs crossed, slightly irritated by Sun's pacing.

A lot of children greeted Sun happily since they missed him so much. They also complimented his new appearance which made him a tiny bit happy, but this small happiness disappeared when the kids asked about you and Moon. Sun never knew where you went after he yelled at you that day, it was like a stab to his heart. He regretted yelling at you and telling you all those mean things, but he didn't mean it... not a singel word. He would never forgive himself if something had happened to you. Your brother wanted to apologize, but he couldn't find you anywhere at all.

"Can you stop moving? You're giving me a headache!" Lunar exclaimed, annoyed by Sun's movements. The sun animatronic stopped and dropped down in front of Lunar, "I'm sorry, Lunar, but I'm really worried about Y/N. They hadn't shown up in the daycare for two days and I'm worried about them." He said with a mix of worry and regret. Lunar grumbled with a cute frown, "You shouldn't have yelled at them then. It took me so long to convince Y/N that it wasn't their fault then you came and ruined it all!" He scolded Sun in a way that makes him realize what he had done.

"Th-Then what should we do now?"

"We look for them today too, let's get going."

With that, the two of them left the daycare to look for you, hoping that they would find you this time.

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

You sat alone in Kid's Cove, staying away from Sun and Lunar for a while. This place had been closed ever since Foxy had was decommissioned and you doubted both Sun and Lunar would come here to look for you. You let out a sigh and leaned against the wall, Sun's words still ringing in your head.

Why Eclipse? Why didn't you save us? It's all your fault! I hate you, Eclipse!

You quickly shook your head and snapped back to reality, "He is right, I couldn't protect them... I wasn't there when they needed me." You thought as you pulled your legs close to your chest and held them close. Another sigh left your mouth... Sun and Lunar are probably more happy without you right now. Why would they want to be with you? A sibling that can't keep a simple promise and can't take care of their brothers. Therefore, you decide to stay here to think of what to do next. Just then...

"Hey, you okay?" You looked up and saw Freddy aka Michael looking down at you. You averted your gaze away from him, "Not really..." You trailed off, turning your head to the other side. Michael scoffed and sat down beside you, "What happened? You seem so down." He asked while gently petting your back. You closed your eyes and took a moment to gather your thoughts before you turned to look at him, "Sun hates me, he doesn't want to see me anymore." You confessed with sadness, surprising Michael.

He blinked a few times before smiling, "I'm sure he doesn't mean it, Sun is too friendly to say such things to you." He tried his best to assure you, but nothing seemed to cheer you up at all. You frowned in frustration, "But he said it and meant it! He is very upset because Moon is no longer with him and there's no chance of returning! All because of me!" You exclaimed in anger before you realized your mistake. You looked away from him in shame, you didn't really mean to yell at him like this. There was so many things running in your head and it made you feel very overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry, Michael. I didn't mean to yell at you, so many things happened and I-..."

"It's okay, I know it's too much for you to handle. Also I'm sorry about what happened to Moon, I hope he would return soon."

You shook your head with sadness, "I don't think so, the technicians said that it's a slim chance. The damage is too much." You declared while Michael let out a sigh. However, he forced a smile on his face, "There's always hope, Y/N. You don't know, maybe Parts and Services will be able to save him. Who knows?" Michael was trying his best to comfort you since you needed it at the moment. He wasn't used to do such a thing, but he was going to try for you. Yet again, his efforts were in vain. You were very distressed and lonely for his attempts to work. You didn't say anything and preferred to remain quiet in fear that you might yell at him again.

Michael sighed again and stood up, "I will leave you to think, but remember that Sun would never hurt you no matter what. He respects and adores you a lot, you're his sibling after all." With that being said, he left the place. You watched him leave, but you didn't say anything to stop him. You decided to take your time to think of everything and maybe come up with a final decision. However, you didn't know that Michael was actually going to tell Sun about your hideout.

Hopefully everything will settle down between you two.