𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

SOLAR ECLIPSE

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑Chapter FourGregory ┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑
Chapter Four
Gregory
┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

❝Protecting the children is my duty.❞

YOU AND SUN WERE IN your room as the Pizzaplex was now in closing hour. Sun was pacing the room back and fourth, being completely in a panicking state. You understood his situation, he was very worried about you, himself, and Moon.

It has been weeks since the daycare closed and the technicians couldn't fix Moon, claiming that the virus was a severe one. This was the sixth time they checked them and still no hopes in fixing Moon back to normal. You knew that Afton was behind what happened to Moon as Cassidy explained to you. His virus was in every animatronic, but how? How did he manage to control them? Someone has to be helping him in the real world, someone who knows how to hack the system of the Pizzaplex. But who can do it?

You have to figure this out soon.

You sighed and looked at Sun who was still walking back and forth while holding his head, "Sun, please calm down. It's going to be fine." You spoke up, trying to sound as assuring as possible. Your brother looked at you, "Calm down? How am I suppose to calm down? The daycare is still closed and Moon is not fixed yet!" He exclaimed while freaking out. Sun wrapped his arms around himself, "I know the others work just fine, but what about us? Are we going to be decommissioned? Are they going to dispose of us?" You could tell that he was about to cry, his body was shaking so much.

You stood up and approached Sun which made him look up at you, "Stop it..." You trailed off, pulling your brother into a comforting hug, "Nothing will happen to you or Moon and the daycare will open, if not now, soon it will open and all of your friends will be back to play with you. I promise you, Sunny." You assured in a gentle tone, trying your best to make Sun calm down. He slowly hugged back, burying his head in your shoulder while behind cautious of his rays, "Thank you, Eclipse." Sun said with a muffled voice.

You smiled and petted his back, "No problem at all, brother." You replied to him and slowly pulled away from the hug. Sun gave you a small smile and was about to say something when suddenly a sound of something dropping in the ball pit was heard. Sun perked up upon hearing the sound and ran out to the balcony followed by you. There, you saw a little boy peeking his head out of the ball pit, "Look Eclipse! A new friend! I must go and greet him!" He excited chanted, jumping up and down in happiness. You weren't sure how to react to this... The place is closed, how did this boy get in?

Before you could say anything, Sun ran out and jumped into the ball pit. You squinted your eyes and decided to watch from afar to see what this kid is up to. You watched as Sun scared him when he jumped out, picking the kid with him. They walked out of ball pit, Sun talking about various of activities they can do together. It has been a while since you saw Sun all hyped like that, he just missed playing with kids. However, you noticed that the boy was trying to escape Sun for some reason which raised questions in your head.

As you continued to observe the actions unfold before you, the boy knocked the colored blocks to distract Sun. He quickly booked it and ran to the security desk. Sun saw him and chased after him to stop him, but he was too late as the boy hid behind the desk and Sun was programmed not to step there no matter what. You frowned slightly, "What is he doing? That area off limits to visitors." You thought as you stood up to get a better look at them. Sun was trying to get the boy out, but he wasn't listening and grabbed something off the desk which in turn made the lights turn off.

Your eyes widened, knowing completely what this means, "The kid is in danger!" You whispered and was about to go and help him, but you saw a figure outside skipping their way out of the daycare. Your fists clenched tightly as a scoff appeared on your face, "That person is behind turning the lights off." Saying this, you jumped down and went to help the kid our before Moon catches him. The little boy was in the jungle gym, trying to turn the backup generators on. Unfortunately, you can't get in there because you cannot fit, but you did try to follow him around. Thankfully, he had only one generator left which was good, he was avoiding Moon so well.

You saw the boy run out of the jungle gym to go to the other generator, but he didn't saw Moon about to launch at him. Before Moon could jump at the child, you held him back. The boy looked at you with shock, pointing his flashlight at you, "Wh-What?" He spoke up with a little stutter of fear. You struggled a bit to hold your brother back, "Don't just stand there! Turn the lights on!" You exclaimed loudly for the kid to snap out of his daze. He shook his head and ran to look for the last generator.

"Moon! Snap out of! Why are you trying to hurt the kid?"

You tried your best to speak to him and probably make him fight the virus. Oddly enough, Moon seemed to slowly stop his struggle. He turned to look at you... The red glow glitching to blue every once in a while, "... Help me, Eclipse." He called your name and for a moment, you thought that Moon has returned. However, his eyes turned red again and he returned to trying to free himself from your grasp.

Just then, the lights turned on and Moon froze in place. It was now the time for Sun to come back, but that wasn't what concern you. When Moon talked to you, he sounded like he was in pain plus it was the first time he asks for help. What was happening to him?

You have to save your brothers before any harm happens to them, it's your duty.