𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

SOLAR ECLIPSE

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑Epilogue Shining Stars┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑
Epilogue
Shining Stars
┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

❝Just because I'm nice does NOT mean I won't kill you.❞

IF YOU WERE A HUMAN, you would be crying right now. You couldn't believe your eyes, Moon was right there, having his own body. Your brother turned around and smiled happily upon seeing you standing there.

He approached you and stood across you, "I'm happy to see you again, big sibling

He approached you and stood across you, "I'm happy to see you again, big sibling." Just as he said that, you wrapped your arms around his body and hugged him tightly, letting out an uncontrollable sob, "Moon! Oh I thought I would never see you again!" You exclaimed, burying your face in hid shoulder. Moon smiled softly before wrapping his arms around you and petting your back, "I'm here now, I won't leave you all ever again." He assured with a soft voice tone.

You pulled away and put your hands on his face, "We all were concerned that you would never return to us again." You said with a soft smile on your face which made him chuckle. You grabbed his hand and pulled him along with you, "Come on, Sun and Lunar are waiting outside!" You exclaimed happily, dragging him outside the room.

"Sun! Lunar! Look at this!"

"Huh?"

The two of them turned to you and their eyes widened in utter disbelief, especially Sun. The poor sun animatronic let out a chocked sob before running to his brother, "Moony! You're back! I thought we lost you forever!" He cried as he hugged Moon, Lunar later joined him. You smiled as you watched your brothers share this happy moment together, "Hope you liked this surprise, Eclipse." You looked down to see Benjamin watching with his arms crossed and a smile on his face. You grinned before looking back at your brothers, "Yeah, thank you so much for saving him." You said in gratitude which made the man chuckle lightly.

"It took us so long and a lot of effort, but it was worth it. Seeing you all reunite like this made all of that hard work like nothing."

"I will always be grateful, thank you all for your hard work."

Ben just shrugged and left you with your brothers to catch up with Moon. You were beyond happy to see your brother back and your family became whole again, what else could you ask for? Everything is perfect again.

◎ ══════ ❈ ══════ ◎

Days passed by since the day Moon has returned, the kids were pretty much happy to have him back again after his long absence. The children also adored his new appearance because he it made him look a lot more approachable, friendly, and calm.

"Moony! We miss you so much!"

"Whoa! You look different."

"Mr. Moon, are you going to read us a bedtime story like everyday?"

"We're happy to have you back, Moon!"

The kids chanted their opinions and thoughts as they surrounded Moon. Your brother chuckled as he raised his hands up, "Thank you all so much. Now go and have fun with Sunny and Eclipse, Me and Lunar will see you at naptime." He said with a smile before going back to Cloud Corner to prepare it with Lunar for the kids later. Meanwhile, Sun indulged the kids into different activities, games, and puppet shows for long hours. Later Naptime came and children were all laying down while Moon read them a story.

You on the other hand were outside the daycare, talking to a woman, "I'm glad that you will welcome her back to the daycare, she misses all of her friends there." The middle-aged woman said with a warm smile on her face. You nodded your head with a small smile before crouching down in front of the girl, "Hello G/N [Girl Name], I'm happy to see you again." Once you said that, the girl hugged you with a giggle. She was the same girl Moon had hurt and she was his bestfriend for a long while before your arrival. However, since that day Moon had harmed her, she never visited the daycare again. You were planning to surprise Moon today since he hadn't seen her in a while.

The little girl named G/N pulled away and beamed, "Long time no see, Eclipse." She said, letting out a small laugh. You ruffled her hair before standing up, "Don't worry, ma'am. Your daughter will be safe with the other kids." You assured which seemed to please the woman. Eventually, the woman left and you took the girl's hand in yours, "Are you ready to get in?" You asked, earning a determined nod from G/N. You two made it back inside the daycare to meet Sun and Moon. Once inside, you could see your brothers do a simple performance for the kids.

Sun, Moon, and Lunar saw you and made their way toward you. You quickly motioned for the girl to hide behind you so they wouldn't see her and ruin the surprise, "Where have you been? We started the show without you." Sun spoke up as both Moon and Lunar nodded in agreement. You laughed under your breath, "Well, I have a small surprise for you... especially you Moon." You stated before moving aside to reveal the small girl.

"Hi Moony!" The girl exclaimed, raising her arm up.

Both Sun and Moon were shocked, mainly Moon, "G/N? You're alright." Your brother said before picking the girl up and hugged her. Sun laughed and joined the hug since he also knew the girl pretty well. You felt a tug on your pants and looked down to see Lunar gazing up at you with a smile, "I don't know who is she to them, they look really happy with this surprise. You're the best sibling ever, Y/N." He stated with pride, making you joyous for once.

-TIME SKIP-

You all had finished cleaning the daycare after long hours of fun with the kids. Moon huffed as he leaned against the jungle gym, "Goodness, this is so tiring." He complained, pretending to wipe sweat. Sun chuckled and wrapped an arm around his brother's shoulders, "Welcome to my world, brother." He teased and that made Moon playfully push him away.

"Guys, Freddy called me and said that he and the Glamrocks are going to Fazer Blast. He's challenging us against them, so what do you say?" You told them while pointing your thumb at the door. Lunar jumped in excitement, "Yeah! Let's go and beat them!" He exclaimed with a look of determination. Both Sun and Moon nodding in agreement with him, "Okay then, let us get going and show them what the daycare attendants can do." With that being said, you four made your way to Fazer Blast to play laser tag with that Glamrocks.

You were pretty glad that you had all of your brothers back together. After all, they are your shining stars.

THE END

_____________________

Author Note:
Hello!
I hope you enjoyed the Epilogue of this story, it was really fun writing it while it lasted. I really hope you loved this short story to its end and enjoyed every chapter. Let me know your opinions about it in the comments!

Be safe and amazing!
-RC~😋

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙎𝙊𝙇𝘼𝙍 𝙀𝘾𝙇𝙄𝙋𝙎𝙀___ ⎾Fᶰᵃᶠ ˣ Rᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ⏌ 🎉