Chapter 3: The Secret Cipher

Dipper thought to himself. He hesitates but takes her hand, holding his journal tightly. "So how well do you know the woods?" He asked.
"Well, I guess you could say I've been here my whole life. That journal looks very familiar, I think I know the author." She admitted and led him deeper into the woods.
Dipper stopped walking. "You know the author? Are you serious? I've been searching all summer and you know the answer! " He asked, starting to get excited. A smile formed on his lips.
Star smiled. "I'm glad I made you happy, but I don't have all the answers you want. I at least have some though!" She explained and led Dipper to the middle of the forest and looked at the tree where Dipper first found the journal. "You already know about the bunker under this tree. But do you know about the other one?" She asked calmly.
"The OTHER one?!" He asked, almost screamed. He looked around searching for an area that looked like a trap door. "Where is it?" He asked.
Star giggled, "come on, I'll show ha." She said and walked a few trees away from the original tree. She jumped behind a hollow log and felt around for a lever. When she felt it, she pulled and the lever became visible as a door opened on the side of a tree trunk. Star looked up and jumped back over the log. Holding out her hands to the door she said, "tada!"