Chapter 5: Trouble Begins

Dipper took the journal and flipped to the page. He looked at Star, indicating he was ready to move on.
Star waited until a bright blue light shown on the wall and outlined Bill's wheel on the wall. Star walked up to it. "Your symbol in the Pine Tree. Go ahead and touch it on the wall." She explained.
Dipper was worried but curious. He walked up and placed his finger on the symbol and waited for something to happen.
Mabel's POV: Mabel walked to the edge of the forest, "Dipper!" She shouted. "Dipper, come out this isn't funny!" (No response) Mabel took a deep breath and skipped into the forest alone.
Star took Dipper's hat and watched it glow blue, just like the wall. Then she looked around the wheel, "We need everyone. Soos, Wendy, Stan, Bill, Gideon, etc." Star explained.
"What? Why them?" Dipper asked, staring at his hat and keeping his finger on the wall. " Do they all have something to do with these symbols?" He wondered studying the wheel and putting each name to a symbol.
Star nodded, "now you getting it!" She said, excited. Star paused and glanced around. "Come on, we need to find your sister. She's alone, but Bill, he's following her." She said and snapped close the journal.