Chapter 11: Ford's Return

Star knocked on the door to the shack, she had read the signs and knew it was finally happening. Her 'father' was returning.
Dipper opened the shack door. He glared at Star when he noticed who it was, " What do you want, deer?" He sneered.
Star ignored him and pushed past him into the shack, " Get out of my home." She muttered.
Dipper stiffened, " your home?! This isn't your house!"
Star ignored him again and walked to Stan's room and knocked on the door.
" Huh? Who is it?" Stan grumbled through the door.
Star blinked and entered, " You better not fail me. It's been 30 years Stan, we can't go with another failure."
Stan's eyes narrowed, " I know I know, but keep it down!"
Star rolled her eyes, " I'll be in the basement to keep an eye on the machine. You keep others away from it, you hear me?"
Stan nodded, " just be careful that no one sees you."
Star grunted, " I know!" She walked to the vending machine and looked around then entered in the code and snuck to the basement. She sighed and checked on the machine's process.

Later that Day:

Dipper was standing over the button.
Star's eyes narrowed and she ran out of her hiding place, " DIPPER NO!!!!"
Dipper's eyes narrowed, " this is none of your business Star!"
Star didn't move from the entrance to the room, " PLEASE I JUST WANT MY FATHER BA-"
Stan cut her off by pushing her aside and talked to Dipper himself. " please, you just have to trust me!"
" And I should trust you why? After you lied to us all summer! I don't even know who you are!"
Star watched Stan talk to Dipper, knowing he could manage. Her eyes narrowed as another anomaly started. " The force is too strong, it can tear our universe! But Ford....," she mumbled to herself. When she fell back to the ground, it was over. Ford had returned, but at a great price.